Skip to content
Options

Da Vinci Team to visit HK from July 30 to August 3

Comments

• Options
    mr.dv, your project got me very excited!
  • Options
    md.dv, your big day is approaching soon. I wonder how are you feeling now.
  • Options
    Getting all these exotic gears in one go and install in one day would get me suffocated if I were Mr. DV....Wish you best of luck during the installation and make sure you have provided enough space for everybody to move around...

See you when I return back from vacation.
    Marvel
  • Options
    don't miss the gauge of tracking force.
  • Options
    mr.dv, good luck to your installation. We are true fans of da vinci but I only have the tonearm and the cartridge.
  • Options
    They are on they way now.......
  • Options
    Our work kicked off right at 10:00am
  • Options
    The huge magnetic bearing
  • Options
    This huge majestic power supply really really shocks everyone. I truly truly mean absolutely crazy.
  • Options
    The golden platter
  • Options
    The Gabriel before assembly
  • Options
    Jolanda, Peter and Mr.dv had a close discussion before assembling the Gabriel
  • Options
    Before we proceeded assembling the Gabriel turntable, we listened to the CD system with the addition of the Majestic Power supply to the 300B Line Driver. Mr.DV had a big smile on his face right after he pressed the PLAY button for a few seconds. The expansion of the soundstage, development of the harmonics, revelation of tonal color and the majestic sense of continuity really elevates the total performance a few notches up. It is not an upgrade but elevation of class.

Then, we moved on to the AAS Gabriel.....
  • Options
    The whole assembling process step by step.
  • Options
    The setup seemed very easy when we watched Peter doing it all by himself.