Skip to content
Options

Da Vinci Team to visit HK from July 30 to August 3

Comments

• Options
    Life never perfect! We need to fight for our life and our Audio journey never stop. Right?

I play about 2 hours to find the right speed judge by my ears tonight.(I m gona to train a pair of golden ear!) Acturally, my naughty hand wronly turn the speed button at the begining.) The AAS Gabriel impressive me while i found the right speed(or i like explain by "rhythm"), plenty of detail flow out, the dynamic range is wide, there are no rush when play fast, gentle and soft at slow movement.(This is the 2nd part of Elman CD/LP shoot out) The music flow is natural, details and telling every emotion on every string movment!!! I m not the expert who could tell which TT better or point out each advantage, but this Art Craft is sound exactly what i m dreaming for. Bingo!!! BUT, as i say at the begining, Life no perfect...... i confirm my speaker is on the limited and fully load by the details sending through this AAS right now, i doesn't know how much discount to my ears, but there should be some.... I does not mean the speaker not good, this speaker complete the work perfectly and satisfy me a lot, but the AAS + the new LCR phono is those stuff hard to explain. ( Ms. Jolanda, no hurry on the intonation speaker project, but appreciate complete my speaker before Peter start making other project! Thanks! haha...)

PT, do you have time to share your MJ(Majestic)? My majestic for driver stage was crazy enough, beside, what u heard in 1st day, it bring back the harmonic & emotion to a monitoring speaker. Mission impossible!!! No boubt i will write u a check for 2 more If my dinning table not coming back home.......Dreaming.
  • Options
    mr.dv, come over to listen the phono with majestic power supply this afternoon and say goodbye to Peter and Jolanda.
  • Options
    mr.dv, what cables are you using between the Phono/LCR driver and your preamp?
  • Options
    Raymond, i m using Franck's cable in temp. speed is smooth & no hum at all.

JL, i like to go to join you guys if i could ve a break from a battle......
  • Options
    mr.dv, any more insights after further listening of the Gabriel?
  • Options
    Peter and Jolanda,

Safety back home? Hope you enjoy the trip. This is a very important and valuable visit to our Music & Audio journey. We looking forward your 2nd visit in coming future.

Very interesting! After two night listening on Violin & Piano, I immediately purchase a double bass record last night, and finally find out the answer of the quest you left to me. PT just told me everything this morning, he explain Peter's analysis, idea and full concept of the AAS with the DaVinci amplifier and intonation speaker to me. That's Deep impact to me, I m getting exciting, my hand was shaking by the concussion in my heart. If I don't have to rushing back to office and missed the most important part which Peter's tuning & throw those comment & concept to PT, I m sure I will stood up and give Peter a salute. I owe you one, and will do it to you next time!

Next step, I have to do with no choice is hoping AE still have a spare high efficiency speaker could borrow me.....
  • Options
    Wow! i got to take a deepth breath. I decide to hold more of my comment, until listen with high efficiency speaker, maybe, we listen not much on this combo yet.

Pstang, I bet you want give a punch to PT after listen his full suit.
  • Options
    I am sure they can find you a pair of Horning.
  • Options
    mr.dv, I am sure you have one hell of a system to work on. You can't do too much with the Intonation FC shown on the website.

What do you know about the Da Vinci system with the new bass module?
  • Options
    mr.dv, did Jlam manage to get you a pair of high eff speakers?
  • Options
    i m listening now and will return soon! Tango has the "Class", too bad its not in high eff.
  • Options
    That is d small horning.....
  • Options
    Sorry for my frankness. don't waste time on other speakers as Da Vinci is a total complete suite solution. You will always miss here and there.
    Patience is what you need now. Not until the Intonation arrives, music is not in total form but parts only.
  • Options
    I will be very happy if I have the Gabriel even without the Intonation :)
  • Options
    Raymond,

Young boy always learn the rules from the mistake. But you are definite right, intonation will be final cure.(at least for myself).

Puyi, The AAS Gabriel will only turn up your desire, demand.......!