Skip to content
Options

Da Vinci Team to visit HK from July 30 to August 3

Peter and Joland will come to HK to meet the press and the AE Community.

CCN, should change his alias to Mr.Da Vinci as Peter will set up his state of the art vinyl system consists of the following:

1 Preziuso Phonostage
2. Peter's own LCR-Driver Stage using Grandezza 5-pin connection
cable (this version even better than AE's current version)
3. The AAS Gabrield luxury edition
4. Grandezza Grand Reference Tonearm
5. Grandezza Grand Reference Cartridge
6. Majestic Power supply for the Preziuso Preamplifier

He will also bring in the new Da Vinci bass amplifier to upgrade the bass module of the Intonation speaker.

I guess the custom made Da Vinci speaker for CCN will take some more time to develop.

This will certainly be one of the most musical system in town. For those who heard the complete DV suite will find it hard to disagree with me.

Comments

• Options
    好大陣象!!!
  • Options
    下午到!!!! 好緊張!!!!!
  • Options
    To all,

I m appreciate AE is going to invite Peter & Joland for the presentation & installation in the coming Hong Kong summer tour. It is a good chance to understand their musicology, background & their view on Highest-End Audio…and we could meet face to face with one of the craziest idea designer in Audio business. Welcome!!!

DV speaker is no hurry at the moment, its doesn’t mean I m not hunger for it, it is because I will give my patience to wait the uncompromising developing…… And I still want to listen more on Franck’s Tango!!!

Last word: I m admire and respect PT & J.Lam for their attitude/aggressive to all of us!(of course include the buddies here) The Audio life is not only sell&purchase, plug&play, The music journey become more Fun and Plentiful!

Thanks!

Mr.DV
  • Options
    Mr.DV, you are welcome!

The correct date of Da Vinci's visit should be from July 28 to July 31.

• Options
    Custom Made Speaker Solution for CCN
  • Options
    R and D progress so far:

The test with the new loudspeaker (one pair of fullrange and one pair of bass driver) is completed. To reach the best results, DV has decided to add an other pair of bass drivers. Now the naturalness of sound from this open baffle speaker is much improved.

Bass drivers are field coil type potentially, 12 inches, and the active module will be completely done in-house too.

This speaker is also very good suitable for small rooms. Size approx: high 1655mm / width front 400mm / width rear 480cm / deep 550mm.
  • Options
    ccn,

Your becoming Mr.DV is certainly one great news to this forum! Congratulations! DV is certainly a class of its own and I look forward to hear the entire system sings in your place.

What about your Tango?
    Marvel
  • Options
    No argument on the design, i only concern the "Room problem", this will be the next bottleneck to make me headache....

Actually, i did not ask details about this speaker(I prefer let them do what they good at) and i like the way AE doing for me, to invite them come to check up users place & do d set-up.

This is the first time I saw the idea graphic, 2 x 12 inches design for small room, this sound very interesting and i like their concept to use field coil.....what their view on this concept? I heard from PT that the DV team had champagne celebration for discover some new technique during making this speaker...... hope we could share the happiness in the coming year.
  • Options
    cnn, with the field-coil design in the bass units, you don't need to worry about space dimensions, your place can accomodate 2x15" woofers without any stress cos field coil speed and response is much faster than dynamic designs.
  • Options
    Mr.DV, all 4 of the SRA Ohio XL+2 for your Da Vinci Electronics also left the US last Friday.
  • Options
    Mr.DV, please contact Hung for EE spk cable delivery. It left Denmark yesterday. I know how painful it was ever since studiogrey and Charles poisoned you almost 3 months ago.

• Options
    After connect the EE with serious listen.........i strongly feel i want a high effciency speaker.
  • Options
    mr.dv, can you elaborate more?
  • Options
    The complete suite of Da Vinci electronic driving the Intonation remains my very reference for musica apprecaition. Attached you will see is probably the craziest super tweeter ever built custom made for the Intonation using the craziest component, amorphous c-core transformers, in solid walnut casing, Clarity SA caps all thru.

I spent a lot of time researching the integration of super tweeter into the Da Vinci mid range in the past 6 months. I believe this is the final statement, due in two weeks.
  • Options
    Voy,

If say, the signal from front end is in Full HD, i would love to upgrate my panel from half HD to Full HD....