Skip to content
Options

Da Vinci Team to visit HK from July 30 to August 3

Comments

• Options
    mr.dv, thanks for the help. II belive marvel bro needs your ride.
  • Options
    Mr.Dv, Can I have a sit, please.
  • Options
    welcome! but ve to join arround my office, i ve half day working. sms then.
  • Options
    mr.dv, the high res speaker for you will definitely be the Intoantion Field Coil.
  • Options
    The AAS Gabriel system is in a class of its own. Mr.DV will soon taste the very musicality crafted by this great turntable/phono/line driver system. But for those who have tasted the Da Vinci sound would certainly want something that is more accessible. Here it comes in its rawest format, without any finish. But the basic infrastructure and solid substance are basically all there in these pictures.
  • Options
    Another shot. This turntable, yet to be named, carries a width of 2 feet.
  • Options
    J, payment sent for the special stuff. Thanks for the introduction.
  • Options
    PT, Did u try put some heavy stuff on top of the power supply of the driver? Positive Improvement!!!
  • Options
    Mr. dv,

The 1st Armanda of your Electronics will be shipped this Friday. The phono stage, and the latest version of the LCR-Driver with custom RIAA module invented by Peter himself that prompts his family to open champagne for the achievement. The Grandezza cartridge is with us already. The missing puzzle is the AAS Gabriel and the 12 inch tonearm and the majestic power supply.

• Options
    I m getting hot !!!

But sure some one will barking me at night when see the full shipment....dam!
  • Options
    我想打劫呀
  • Options
    The Unsion with the cosmetic on....
  • Options
    J, when is it due? It looks very solid.
  • Options
    I heard Peter will bring these solid gift to HK for us.....
  • Options
    It looks very very heavy...do I need to re-check if my Craz rack can handle it before seriously considering to use it in replacement of the Big bird? My SRA platform is 28inch X 23inch so it should be large enough. I think it would mate well with my DV tonearm and cartridge although I think the ultimate couple should be the DV phono which is far from my reach in terms of $$, Mr. DV, you cannot imagine how envy I am on your full suite....can't wait to come and listen to it.

Marvel