Skip to content
Options

Da Vinci Team to visit HK from July 30 to August 3

Comments

• Options
    I briefly reconnected Big bird to my system in replacement of the Air Bullet...the musical presentation is quite different. Again, I cannot cast what contributes to what, it is a BigBird+DV combo compared with Air Bullet+Winfield combo. On classical music, I find the soundstage lowered and tilt to the bass compartment on BigBird while AirBullet is more jumpy and energetic. Both are rich in details and tonality although BigBird is tonally warmer giving it much advantage on vocals. If I were to pick a stronger team to compete with AirBullet, I would take out BigBird, leave DV and add Unison above...Such synergy (regretably without its super expensive but powerful phono) may form a stronger bonding....wowo ..

Marvel
  • Options
    Mr.dv, these pictures show why the MAJESTIC POWER SUPPLY is so damn crazy.
  • Options
    The solidly milled platter for the AAS Gabriel after true 24k gold plating.
  • Options
    This picture shows the solidly milled motor base.
  • Options

What else could say? Sent me the Majestic Power Supply as soon as possible!!!
  • Options
    that's very serious stuff out there, should I follow your footstep, mr.dv?
  • Options
    Mr.dv, more pictures to shock you. The ingredients for the majestic power supply are much more than an ordinary class A amplifier!
  • Options
    The difference between your basic power supply and the majestic.
  • Options
    The new active amplifier module to power the subwoofer of the Intonation
  • Options
    Mr.dv, your custom design speakers will use field coil bass driver. There is no need for an active subwoofer solution. But the Intonation speakers remain a truly excellent transducer that drag many people into the ocean of music. Right?
  • Options
    The armada of DV electronics turns me on, which is not easy for an owner of 833v1.3, 805mk2, and AC1.
  • Options
    JLam,

Thanks for keeping toxicant......

Ya! this is the system(DV Full suit: speaker, amp w LP sys.) make me need to consider go or not go before the visit.“ocean of music” is the right word and the details on CD source is remarkable too. Beside human ear can hear, these system easy draw our emotion & make me feel there r some communication with the music we listening. I only hope mine could do the some magic too.
  • Options
    The whole Da Vinci AAS Gabriel, tonearm, majestic power supply all on their way to reach Mr.DV.
  • Options
    The custom made Intonation for you, mr.dv. Ask Peter for more details on Tuesday.
  • Options
    mr.dv,

Your da vinci project is certainly the highlight in this year because we have never transported so many crates of serious electronics in one time. Let's take a stock list what what will be going to your home.

AAS Gabriel (2 big box)
    Grandezza Reference Tonearm/Cartrige (1 box)
    Preziuso Phono stage and power supply (2 box)
    Preziuso LCR Driver and power supply (2 box)
    Majestic Power supply (1 box)
    SRA Ohio XL+2 (4 boxes)

A total of 12 crates will be transported to you. Make sure the following points:

1. Your wife is aware of this big project
    2. You need another pair of interconnect between the LCR driver
    and your preamp. The concept cable is supplied in between the
    phono and the LCR driver.
    3. Enough AC outlets.
    4. We shall bring some extra fuses just in case given the
    circumstances that we encounter lately
    5. Stay cool, and look forward to learn from Peter.