Skip to content
Options

Premier of Horning Statement - ALGAME ZIGMA

Comments

• Options
    Where is Horning master? When I got mine, the excitement and the beautiful sound kept me awake all night long. This speaker just disappear easily. Damn the sheer size, it ain't matter. They are beautiful to look at. I am lazy to find the sacred spot but only casual placement easily projects front-to-back imagings. They show even more true color and complex passages. The SPL is much higher than the Eufro, some criticizes it can't be loud but the Algame can play damn loud with transient energy under full control.
  • Options
    真係好偉大, 好高貴! 我整晚不能入睡, 聽完PT的"全頻無敵"報告後, 不敢去錦秀, 但有好好奇. 我對Eufro現在好似個細路見到啞爺下跪的感覺, 變為打機用或家庭影院的後置. 其他人我當他吹水唔抹咀, 但PT從來誠實不誇張, 我知今次死啦.
  • Options
    Where is horning master? Do you live in heaven now?
  • Options
    Charles, Voy,

PT told me that this Algame requires certain 'depth' from the front wall, in your view, how much should be provisioned? In my place, I use Cessaro which is not so demanding on the distance from the front wall but in my recent experience after moving away the foam from the speaker cabinet, I need to move it a bit away from the front wall to allow more space for the back firing bass horn. Horning is also back firing so I think it may be challenging for me to go Algame....

Marvel
  • Options
    Any fellow visited this system over the weekend? Please share.
  • Options
    Algame出的鋼琴低音成兩晚以十六分音符既速度慢火煎熬我的心靈....
  • Options
    踢竇呀!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    我打算今週或明週和PT蛇去查兄處見識下. 我已準傋了部PS3或XBOX比Eufro用
  • Options
    Is horning master missing in action? Well, dear Marvel bro, my sincere advice if you really wish to bring Algame in is to treat your glass window seriously. We can discuss again after your "backdoor" is cured. My recommendation is 3 - 5 feet.
  • Options
    Voy

I'm not missing. haha.
    I'm simply a horning lover, but not a master to be honest.
    Algame has been in my place 4 days already; in fact, up to now, I couldn't find anything to complain about it.
    I'm simply melted in the music everytime when I press the PLAY button.
    I totally concur with what you've said earlier. We are in "heaven".

• Options
    Marvel 大大

經過這4日的經驗, 在我家的擺位係離前牆 54吋, 而 speakers 到皇帝位係 15 呎.

發哥

我們可以一齊用 Eufro 來打機,
  • Options
    Marvel,

That's kind of rare that your glass area never seems to be fully treated. To the best of my knowledge, one platinum resonator is located there to do damping. That is not enough. I tried using two or even three platinum on my rear glass window, the result is congestion, over-damping and the continue presence of glass reflection. The situation forces me going back to conventional method. The platinum is useful but more works are required to do the trick. You might have puppet imaging now, far from front-to-back imaging.

For the 300B, 3 feet may do the trick. Charles' suggestion of around 5 feet based on 833 can be used as a reference point as fellows here are extremely familiar with Wavac's driving power.

I have immense interest in the Algame. I may join PT's trip if you don't mind.

• Options
    Hey Charles, I thought you will never return to the human earth. The Algame loves my Bergman turntable. All those bouncing bass notes with air keep me awake at night.
  • Options
    Thanks Charles, I simply lack the space for this speaker!

Raymond, ideally I think if I put the blue pillar in front of my window, it should solve a lot of problem due to the glass window. But then it would block 25% of my window view. Not easy la...but thanks for your advice...Marvel
  • Options
    No matter what speaker of your choice, the rear glass back is real pain in the ass. There are two port holes at the back of Tidal speakers, one below the tweeter and the other one close to the bass driver. The projection of energy from the tweeter port will hit your glass directly, creating more glassy acts but some may taken those as high frequency extension. Add a curtain is cost effective solution. Close for music, open for night view. You must be a happy man cos no matter what angle I look at the night view now at whatever time, I don't see the future. When I close the curtain and press the play button like Charles, I am reborn, life is full of hope. You seem to be on the opposite route. What a lucky man!