Skip to content
Options

Premier of Horning Statement - ALGAME ZIGMA

Comments

• Options
    Oh yes, let's kill those glass vibration. I put two in the opposite corner of a huge glass window 8ft x 8ft on the right hand side of my apartment. Damn it! The imaging that I thought always on the right hand side is now back to center position. The whole glass area calms down big time!
  • Options
    Charles, the soundstage has become so 3-dimensionally now to the degree feel like I can touch the musician! How about you? Where did you use them? The back damn glass wall of yours in the middle?
  • Options
    If they work, please cure the problems for Marvel bro. I am sure it will help him tremendously.
  • Options
    thanks Raymond...yes, I do believe it would help in conjunction with the blue pillar, paintings, resonators, etc...I feel like a sick man taking Chinese, Western medicine and at the same time learning 'Chi Kung' in order to sustain my life...

Marvel
  • Options
    home sweet home, too many blue pillers make me bad feeling even not in my place.
  • Options
    Studiogrey, we are referring to a new device that is at the size of a coin and transparent in color. They are extremely effective to kill glass vibration. The Blue Pillar is a diffusor. It calms down room noises tremendously. Aesthetic is subjective and i understand the wife acceptance factor is damn high on the agenda for many. On the other hand, we should respect the kind of champion spirit to tame room noises like Mr.DSo, Charles and Marvel bro to make their investment in audio worthwhile. Without taming room noises, most of the time we are listening to the room, not the music. To strike a balance, compromises must be made. No problem.
  • Options
    Voy, I'm higher respected the Big brother at AE forums but can only say I'm not that fanaticism like them.
  • Options
    Studiogrey, try those coins to calm down glass vibration. It is small, transparent and extremely effective. Your sweet home will become even sweeter.
  • Options
    I rarely speak in the forum due to my position. But I can't hold my breath as the reproduction of "Gladiator" soundtrack via the Vekian with a single pair of FMR go via the Wavac amplification chain to drive the Algame in Charles home is "unprecedented", not heard anywhere so far. The bass dynamic extends all the way down to 25hz with air motiion surrounding bass notes. We turned on very loud volume. The soundstage is as stable as ever at the crescendo without losing presence. It was so engulfing, exciting, dynamic and yet damn control and tidy.

Charles felt it so hard that I had to take the FMR back. He actually said to me, "J, it's very difficult to disconnect it. Very difficult."
  • Options
    I trust your judgment. I just played the Gladiator via the Vekian using T1 and 833. With the FMR connected to the Vekian, I believe what I listened is probably the dynamic limit of current D/A technology.
  • Options
    Where is my brother Charles? You disappeared after testing the Vekian. What happened to you and the Algame?
  • Options
    dear voy

I am playing wavac phono amp(borrowed from my friend) and fine-tuning the room for Algame.

Charles
  • Options
    Brother Charles, I can't see the picture. Can you post again? Do you like it?
  • Options
    Charles, your picture is very good