Comments

• Options
    Installing the 2nd set of grand reference feet for the 2nd channel
  • Options
    The contrast between Algame Zigma and Eufrodite
  • Options
    JLam measuring the Height - 6 feet
  • Options
    Jlam/Charles doing final check on the speaker cable connection. We also used EE jumper.
  • Options
    No exaggeration - SPEECHLESS experience regardless of speaker position and warm-up. They just disappear. We listened from 1245pm till now at 4:45pm, still here at Charles home. We played ALL kind of music during these 4 hours.

Mr.DV, this is more than an orgasm experience.
  • Options
    Again,this is an unforgettable experience today.
  • Options
    SPEECHLESS even just watching.....
  • Options
    wawawawawa, 今晚可以去你家嗎, hahahahaha
  • Options
    wow, 好偉大.....真係好大對......
    有份參與擺位的bro.........辛苦晒!
  • Options
    Charles, I can feel your presence in musical heaven just by watching the photos. Your pair is great! The color tone is elegant. I'm sure by now you understand why I kept on describing the Algame is a "divine" experience. Is your 833 pampering your woman well? Can you say a few words to echo my excitement?

The speechless description is not an exaggeration - the best speaker ever in my own audio history.
  • Options
    ..............然後五點左右, 我同Charles及PT都要一D冷靜, 而且Eufrodite亦需要有全新任務.......所以, 我同Charles就將Eufro與Playstation3 及電視連接好!再放入人氣GAME 真.三國無双!

唔用由是可, 一用就勁喇!把劍由揮出到斬中目標D聲真係...立體到有人兜頭斬你咁真實!我都嚇到即刻踎低想避!D兵仔中招被斬開時慘死果D叫聲.......呀~~~~咁樣叫, 高中低音連貫性一致,我真係驚隔離屋張太報警話有人冧友呀!你睇Charles兄一嘢斬開妲己兩截重有17combo攻擊力幾型呀!!
  • Options
    Charles,
    Congratulations! I am longing for such heavenly experience...looks like we have to start booking your available timeslot in the coming few weekends in Dec.
    Marvel
  • Options
    Eufrodite要嚟打機..........恕我無文化講句, 真係 "人到顛"
    不過諗落又幾過癮喎!hehe
  • Options
    I don't think the Tron 211 can drive the Algame. As a Eufro user, I am as excited as everyone. The apple tree finish is beautiful!
  • Options
    These photos cheered me up big time, 've been waiting for them for the whole week. That's probably a statement from Horning. If the 833 could tame the 8 pairs of isobraic drivers with ease in control, I can imagine the heavenly experience. It is about wholesomeness, not frequency by parts.