Skip to content
Options

My biggest audio project ever - the construction of a dedicated room showcasing AE's capability

Comments

• Options
    A little design idea here. We frame the craziest MCB box using master reference conductors by Argento.
  • Options
    This will be the operating desk.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    This one is interesting. A specially designed mobile LP rack to hold a total of 150 LPs. The scaling of the picture may not do justice to the real physical object. It is built and desinged in Finland.
  • Options
    All the wooden floors from Germany arrived.
  • Options
    Some of the chairs for the audio room also arrived yesterday. These are Model 108 by Finn Juhl.
  • Options
    According to the master electrician, installing those master reference wires by Argento into the cyroed MCB box is really hell of a job given the number of conductors (6 for neutral, 6 for live, and 3 for ground) are just too many. But they did it NEATLY.
  • Options
    坦白講, 此電箱真像軍用儀器! 讓我絕對驚訝!
  • Options
    Today, they started working on the floor
  • Options
    The two stone pillars outside the main door are home for two sacred ancient Chinese animal for "Fung Shui" reasons.
  • Options
    I must agree Piano Tuner, that is going to be one heck of a room! Something I can only dream of having one day. I must visit HK one day if just to experience this room when finished. Congrats!
  • Options
    PT, I like your dinning chair, it is one of the most comfortable to my poor back.
  • Options
    PT, when will your audio room due for completion? With your years of experience on power, cables and acoustics, this room must be the SOTA (State of the Art) setting a very high standard not just to the industry but also a reference for the future home renovation for crazy audiophiles. I am particularly interested at the construction of the power box and the floor not to mention the audiophile class of Argento conductors for the power supplies throughout the room.

Please keep us posted in the progress of this room and when will the 'Grand Opening' be? Will you invite Donald Tsang to come for the Grand Opening? I ask help checking the diary for Mike G as well.

Marvel
  • Options
    Just checked, Mike G is busy anchoring his Group Office in HK while Donald T is busy doing just the opposite...So need to find someone else to chair the opening ceremony....
  • Options
    I will give Mike a hard time if he cannot answer my questions.
  • Options
    We are now at the stage of "finishing up". These are the very fine master reference wires.