Skip to content
Options

My biggest audio project ever - the construction of a dedicated room showcasing AE's capability

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    This is an dedicated sound board to be installed on the right hand side covering the windows so that the curtains can be opened all the time.
  • Options
    Thanks for that PT.The fit and finish look fantastic.
  • Options
    Should I get a Gato for the smaller room? It looks cool. The design is well executed. I like the phrase "electro-mechanical".
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    With these boards installed, the curtain on the left wall can always be opened from now on, so that I have more flexibility in terms of adjusting acoustic (these boards are designed to be mobile as well). More reflections from the left obviously surface which triggers the repositioning of the speakers.

I will soon write an in-depth report of "My true first taste of neutrality." This is rare. This is very rare. At some point, after digesting a vast array of experienced opinions, I have to cut loose and walk my own way. I am sure not many can follow what I will say. When one breaks some threshold , it implies the landing of uncharted area.

I feel like writing seriously for this uncharted area.
  • Options
    Where is your writeup? Sometimes, I enjoy reading more than listening because the reading part stimulate the remaining imagination power in my rusty mind. And you are a good writer. I also enjoy reading various pieces by Alecy - he is a new breed of audio writer linking histories and religion. That's interesting. We need new thinking in this dying world.