Skip to content
Options

The F.L.O.W. Forum

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    八爺請你尊重吓個版面,唔X好再講粗口!如果輸X咗我就放X咗部文豪佢!!!借埋部啦寡俾你都得!!!!如果你輸咗,你就留低條Flow俾我用!!!

水哥, 發哥,飲茶就cheap cheap地倫敦啦好嘛!好嘢!民主Flow缐聯盟 (民線聯 Democratic Cable Association)成立!不過唔X好俾八爺做主席呀!! 佢唔X識聽線架!! Wakakakakakakakakaka~~~~~~~
  • Options
    我又去可以嗎?
  • Options
    明天一時旺角倫敦見,先到先等位,請帶各下的FLOW,廢是你地各不認輸話條線末煲好!Nagra CD揪文豪T1明天決戰!莫老師是最中立,由他做評判有冇異議?
  • Options
    Nagra慘敗,八爺失了蹤,賽果是一致。
  • Options
    在老李部Nagra又幾新淨,今次真係老貓燒鬚。器材比試好平常,為何太認真呢?
  • Options
    Marvel大大,聽老李說你會搞演唱會可否預小弟一位見識一下大哥的器材? 全套Argento EE真係不能想象,呀二班友都話被你一絛EE power嚇親,聽說你有成五條!
  • Options
    Fat gor,

You are welcome....my place is too small for too many people but certainly I really enjoy new companies. Cables are just the soy sauce, if you don't have a fresh fish, just the joy sauce cannot make the best steamed fish. I trust you know what I mean...I am waiting for a good fresh fish from Wavac next week and give me 2 weeks, I hope I would be able to make an above average steamed fish for you.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel, the Wavac phono must be beautiful piece of art. When is it due?
  • Options
    I am very surprised to find out that there are only one fellow in our community who had tried using FMR in the power amplifiers. Most of them either use it as the main AC power cord for the power strips and front end components.

Due to constant shortage of the FMR ever since December 06, I finally got one for my own system today, right after our 10th Anniversary of HK returning to Mainland China. I just plug in my two tube mono block poweramps with only 8watt of power via two "chicken" cables to the ORB power strip fed by the FMR going directly into the AC socket on the wall. Nothing else were plugged into the ORB, just a pair of tube poweramps.

I did not listen for 1.5 hour for warming up. Honestly, without too much burn-in, I wasn't expect too much from this new config. I was wrong. The bass is fast, tuneful and dynamic with weight and scale. The 16inch driver of the Cessaro moves so much more air in the low register now than before. The volumnious voice of a baritone finally shows the real color. I was a bit puzzle before about this point as what the voice of Bryn Terfel via the the DV Grandezza system is so much different than the Cessaro. Some may argue different machines produce different tonality. But it could not be so different. Now I understand why. The bass is under-powered. Thank you for the FMR.

• Options
    有冇大佬用Argento喇叭線夾Horning喇叭?
  • Options
    發哥, Charles大哥用緊Argento Speaker Cable 夾Horning喇叭
  • Options
    All Flow users, please tell me how long you take to fully "burn-in" your Flow, my FMR takes months to complete, may be I use it in the low current Zanden transport.
  • Options
    Are you using FMR or FR? My experience is about 2 to 3 days. I use FR on Zanden transport. What about you? FMR may be too strong for Zanden transport, better use for poweramp. What is your dac?
  • Options
    Julian,
    I use the Zanden combo, interesting enough, I find the FMR ( not the FLOW) more suitable in the transport rather than the DAC, may be I have changed the stock tubes(U709 and U707) in the DAC that makes the FMR less effective in the processor. I noticed that it takes a much longer time to have the FMR fully boiled.