Comments

• Options
    The Rach sub - really cool!
  • Options
    Marvel's new Rachmaninov Subwoofer!
  • Options
    looks super cool!
  • Options
    The position is not right yet but it is too heavy to move now...my son needs to wait until I return to Hk this weekend...but according to him: 'There is no way to turn back'...previously he can feel the mouth movements, now he can feel he movement of the singer....soundstage expanded enormously'....
  • Options
    Another angle
  • Options
    My wife's comment: what do you feel having a double decker washing machine placed in the living room?
  • Options
    Although she also added: it is worth....the music is more natural...
  • Options
    Marvel bro,

You are always the man! I admire people who is willing to complete the lowest octave of they have the space. I know too many mega audiophiles only spend on cables but never want to investigate the meaning of the lowest octave. And it simply transforms everything.

Bravo! I like the gigantic size with two 16" woofers.
  • Options
    Voy,
    Let's face it, all drivers will have the best frequency range they operate within and rolling off will start happening when it goes beyond that range. So technically speaking for most, if not all,, speakers that we can find in the market, Cessaro included, they have limitations in terms of the spectrum of frequency they support best.

The presence of a proper subwoofer would nicely dove tail from the point when the main speaker's bass starts to roll off and would complete the extension of the musical ambience to its tail end. So the addition of such is definitely not to strengthen and reinforce the bass which a lot of people may have mistakenly believed. It will not bring forth to any big banging, roaring, earthquake like those AV sub but you can feel it enriching the spatial details from the top to the bottom end of the entire frequency range which is the magic it does. I was deeply impressed by PT's demo in the showroom by switching on and off the active sub in the Carmen and I have no regret in putting this double decker washing machine in my living place in order to excel further.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel

What a brilliant move! This Rach sub is gorgeous! It must be very serious.
  • Options
    Wow, really cool sub in white! I like the name too
  • Options
    Marvel兄長,

恭喜你迎接了一個十分之典雅的超低音。PT在這方面真的很有心德,他一定與你和貴公子分享。
  • Options
    一隻超低用兩隻16" 大單元應該有十分大之功效,期望你的報告
  • Options
    Ralph is now adjusting the subwoofer setting for marvel
  • Options
    Linebacker XE on Rach sub - dramatic improvement