Skip to content
Options

AE in Munich Hi End 2015

Comments

• Options
    Another shot
  • Options
    Just went there for an hour. My conclusion is "WOW"! What a speakers! Frankly speaking, I like this pair more than the big Carmen. Dispersion of energy, dynamics, transients, resolution and overall speed are all extremely well done. If I closed my eyes, it is not easily be told whether it is the wagner singing or the Carmen playing. Is it true that this speakers are brand new is my question mark in my mind when I was walking back to my galleria in hollywood road. The shock factor is big. Decision is easily made, sell my Kharma.
  • Options
    中午好鬼熱鬧,好多AE朋友仔仔一堂。一對兩路Horn喇叭能夠有此量度和速度,能量填滿房間,音色自然,可以話超越大家的期望。Wagner個低頻真係被佢吹Q漲,快、狠、凖、夠量。速度一致性比大Carmen還要更加平均,加埋subwoofer真係分分鐘玩贏班大哥的Magico和Wilson. 我是用Wilson Maxx的,用Robert Koda 一套前後推,都算滿意,不過速度和質感輸很多。

Lunch time畢竟時間有限,但大家是拍手離開。老實說,我們以為馬莎上校是和Cessaro在Munich show一起做馬, 聽完之後,應該叫你馬莎大佐!在德國即場落單,有型有款!
  • Options
    I also had the chance to listen to the Wagner, the pink lady surpirsed me with her sexy outlook. But more importantly she sang with energy and passion! With a slightly bigger size than Chopin, Wagner projects a huge sound stage and with detail resolution. When PT played the KAZE at the end, i felt myself was actually sitting in the concert hall, hearing clapping from the front and back. Wagner far exceeding my expectation.
  • Options
    火兄,

你的言論十分之風趣,但又言之有物,後輩獲益良多。你所提到Wagner速度的一致性比Carmen還要好的論點,我有所認同,但又不思其解. 不過,Wagner在剛拆箱和隨意擺位的情況下,可已經有技驚四座的份量。星戰黑武士的老朋友應該已經作了決擇。
  • Options
    Yes my friend was about to change to Wilson Alexia as he has been using Wilson since watt/puppy 5. He feel bored but Wilson is always a safe buy. And the Alexia is a good speakers too. After lunch, he made up his mind to go for Wagner. He was surprised to make this decision too but the demo was much more than shocking.
  • Options
    I missed the party! PT, you may have to arrange us to visit Azzurri later on if you don't have another pair coming soon.
  • Options
    I also miss the party but surely will catch up with Azzurri to have a home visit. I am sure more Wagner will be coming to this community after these overwhelming feedbacks. I can also imagine if adding the latest Rachmaninoff subwoofer, the over all soundstage will be amaziingly grand rivalling all the big brothers in the Cessaro family. I am actively discussing with PT how I can fit a subwoofer in my Alpha2 to get the complete lower octave!!

Marvel
  • Options
    Today's demo of Wagner is unbelievable that I never expect a 7" bass compression driver can produce so great the low frequency no matter in terms of quality and quantity. When playing the Hotel California in DVD audio version ,hanks to the horn designed for the bass and mid/treble driver, the drum bass is punchy and much faster than my 800 diamond. Afterwards, PT said we should listen to a LP Four Italian Sonatas by Nathan Milstein which is one of the best recording in his collection to audition if Wagner is able to reproduce the violin texture. I was shocked and be impressed by the Wagner demonstration.
  • Options
    火兄, Wagner播Maurice Gendron拉Arpeggione的LP,D聲靚得交關,好有大將風範,可想而知Wagner個分音器和高中音、低音同時用上Horn以提高整體一致性的精妙設計之處。原本諗住實好聲唔洗side時間試來試去,好彩PT臨時整場中午場,否則我肯定會低估喱對喇叭。
  • Options
    Robbie, 呢對本身已經是大喇叭聲底的Wagner, 試想想如果加埋subwoofer, 會變成怎樣?用Trinity stereo amp推又去到那裡?我昨午聽陳柏強唱一生何求,真的是感動非常。呢套Lars不是普通的傢伙,Hotel California難不到Lars, 要大型交響樂團才挑戰到300B XLS的極限。

Marvel大大, 你一定要加Rach sub, 我擔心長江後浪推前浪!你家大把空間,不要又黎客氣呢套啦!玩了多年,難道超低經驗是白紙一張咩。
  • Options
    陳百強的一生何求的黑膠重播固然感動非常,但更能穿透入我心菲卻是許冠傑的父母恩。許氏的聲音好年青且真誠,口琴伴奏所帶出的和諧既暖還含有思念的寒意。回家後,真的不能聽出這種意境。
  • Options
    一唱到「父母恩,勝萬金」,真係聽到眼紅紅...
    好有共鳴!
  • Options
    My friend, just wanted to play safe, went to listen to Alexia again using some of the records we listened at AE yesterday. Less than 5 minutes, he called PT to confirm the Wagner.
  • Options
    The pink lady is so sexy and charming that it kills at least 3 people now. I had opportunity to listen to Wagner connected to sub-wofer, once in the Munich show using he Universe sub-wofer and the other in the AE showroom using the build in sub-wofer of Carmen. The sub-woofer will make the holistic output from Wagner more complete. I look forward to the arrival of Rach sub. I can imagine it will be just like 自護 with the 2 legs installed. And of course this complete suit of 自護 will be for 馬莎大佐 as well.