Skip to content
Options

AE in Munich Hi End 2015

Comments

• Options
    Hi Azzurri, your pair of Wagner looks super cool!
  • Options
    Wagner arrived? My friends are interested to audition them. They are quite bored with the performance of conventional speakers.
  • Options
    I have serious interest all along in Cessaro but they are too big. The Wagner seems hit the right spot. It is about time to swap my kharma for a horn. I rather to give up some bass volume in exchange for a much more llivelier musical presentation with energy engulfing me. Anyway, my room can't house an entire orchestra band anyway. Please ring me after they are set up.
  • Options
    Azzurri,

How is your sexy Cessaro pink lady? Landed?
  • Options
    Voy, it will land tomorrow. A long long flight for her...
  • Options
    Are the wagner is going to set up at AE or your home? My friends have been calling me again and again. Please let us know sooner. Also, we don't need the speakers to burn in. Just let us listen as my friend, whom you probably met before, just moved house and wanted to have a pair asap as long as it clicks. He loved the Carmen so much last year at Super Show but that was simply too gigantic for him. And he is tired of wilson since watt/puppy 5, 6, 7, and Sasha etc, want something new that bring a whole new aural experience.
  • Options
    Wagner by Cessaro will be on demo tomorrow at AE before delivery to Azzurri.
  • Options
    It will arrive tomorrow morning. Completely new without any burn in.
  • Options
    馬沙上校會出現嗎?
  • Options
    咁高興,梗出現啦!
  • Options
    Azzurri,

Due to overwhelming interest in the Cessaro Wagner, may I ask to delay delivery from Monday to Friday next week?
  • Options
    Hey, I need to secretly smuggle this pretty lady to my home when my wife is not here. The only suitable time is Monday. Please try not to delay the delivery. Thx.
  • Options
    For those who can make it today at lunch time for an impression listen, it will be there before 3pm. Then they will go straight to Azzurri home.
  • Options
    Random positioning.