Skip to content
Options

AE in Munich Hi End 2015

Comments

• Options
    Is the Wagner meant to replace Chopin or the Affascinate?
  • Options
    The Cessaro website needs updating asap!
  • Options
    Azzurri,

Your pink horn for the Wagner in finishing stage. Sitting next to yours, is the gigantic lower mid bass horn in blue for Doug's Universe
  • Options
    Azzurri, welcome to the new generation of the Cessaro horns!! Are you going to use Trinity to pair with Wagner or you have an even more crazy idea? I know you had a very long discussion with Robert Koda last year....are you secretly commissioning your bespoke Koda power amp?
  • Options
    Marvel bro, nothing firm yet but I have to say that I have a lot of expectation on Robert's new power amp. It will be launched soon. Are you going to compete the serial number 001 with me? Last time you won for K15. But you deserve to have the 001 number for being the pioneer all the time and lead the trend!
  • Options
    Azzurri, you Wagner speakers so damn sexy!
  • Options
    Flying to HK tomorrow! Robbie and Med John are welcome to audition them before delivery to Azzurri
  • Options
    wow....
  • Options
    紅慧星!Azzurri, 你以後是馬沙上校!
  • Options
    期待,馬沙上校憑它可殺敵無數,尤其是低効率的機種
  • Options
    Azzurri,

I LIKE THIS COLOR
  • Options
    Azzurri,

Happy for you!! Your K70G2 is very good indeed...mate very very well with horn speaker. I have tried it in my Alpha2...save some bullets for the source...

Marvel
  • Options
    PT, I am more than happy to pay visit to your home again this time to try Wagner. Will you put a warning notice stating "No more touching as it was bought by Azzurri"? hehe I really want to touch the polished body.

Azzurri, you're so generous that places it at PT'home for our auditioning. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    It will easily challege any Wilson Alexia or Magico Q3/Q5 just with the right amp. A single trinity stereo amp with 25 watt driving the Wagner can easily fill the room around 500 square feet. Leaning against the back wall saves space too.

I believe the gamma horn would increase the energy level and focal quality substantially. Ralph says net increase in weight of the Wagner versus the Chopin in the same Cabinet as a result of the gamma horn is 40kg net. It will be quite a speaker.
  • Options
    The most difficult part, however, is the weight of conventional mindset on accepting new ideas. I will bring a friend who don't believe me to audition them. I hope it is ok for 馬沙上校 to let more people listen to them before delivery.