Comments

• Options
    Azzurri兄長,請問Wagner在你的家中表現如何?可否和大家分享一下
  • Options
    我也十分難忘Wagner的演出,有幾段音樂非常深刻印象,小提琴,大提琴,和許冠傑。
  • Options
    My cats are big fans of Wagner
  • Options
    Sleeping peacefully. A new home for him...
  • Options
    重播Gladiator的低音會嚇死隻貓嗎?
  • Options
    This dark grey Wagner will be mine!
  • Options
    Voy R, You have good taste. The dark grey is cool.
    I think the bass will give you big surprise.
  • Options
    Nice color! I like a lot!
  • Options
    Azzurri,

Can you share more about your Wagner presumably at your home now?
  • Options
    I could not stop myself yelling wow at the time when Wagner opened sound the first time in my house. My listening area is much smaller than the AE and the Munich show room. As such, the speed of Wagner especially the bass just stunned me as they were just like coming to me at once. Apart from that, my whole listening area was filled up entirely with energy because of the dispersion of the horn. I was just like sitting in Hong Kong Coliseum when I listened to Sam Hui concert. The clapping sound of the audience was surrounding me. I mentioned to PT that Wagner is 3-4 level higher than my previous Cessaro Affascinate which I have been very content with. Comparison is always cruel...

With Wagner the real power of my Robert K15 pre-amp is unleashed. K15 is well known for being able to deliver a very high resolution, layered and refined bass. I could now enjoy this beauty with a front loaded bass horn. Bass from back loaded horn is already an "indirect" sound which depends heavily on the room configuration and the distance between the speakers and the back wall. That may be why I could not get the most from K15 with my previous speaker.

I still need some time to fine tune the positioning of Wagner and to allow her to run in further. I expect the best is yet to come. But meanwhile I am already very happy with Wagner which I consider it as a best buy.
  • Options
    馬莎大佐,

你幾時加Rach sub?
  • Options
    自從感受過在AE重播許冠傑24/96版的87演唱會後,我們青衣小巴隊員在過去兩週在新界區聽過多個系統,我們一致的結論是「有形冇神」,冇立休感,許冠文和小鳯姐合唱一段,許冠文把聲音冇氣,小鳳姐把聲冇氣,平板非常。Sam把聲大部分時間能量不能focus。重播「最緊要好玩」一段,一開始低音就一大舊,冇層次冇速度,所以大部分人都不想播此段,以為「浪子心聲」過關,點知結他一開始便不夠泛音,body唔夠。上述包括小弟自身的系統,雖然說Horn播人聲有優勢,但是冇理由反差如此巨大,再且我們去其中的兩位人兄也是用Horn, 而且更是用貴價器材配撘的。

不知其他兄弟有冇在家中聽下啞Sam 87演唱會?不如大家討論下。
  • Options
    Azzuri,

May I know what power amp u match with the k15 and the Wagner ?

Many thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Flat White, I am Robert Koda fans and am using the full suite of K15 and K70. K70 is single end but the whole suite still have good control.

乙女,我現在聆聽環境放不下超低。現考慮裝修一下,順便把所有組件移位,到時應有空間放超低。不過起碼要年尾。
  • Options
    火兄,不可不提鐵塔凌雲,亞Sam同現場聽眾嘅互動,唔係咁多系統可演繹得到。