Skip to content
Options

AE 3rd Super Hi End Show in 2015

Comments

• Options
    Closer look at the Zebrana wood veneer
  • Options
    That Beethoven SC is really beyond my imagination of what a SC can bring into the system. The clarity, the quietness, details, dynamics, energy and everything indeed, has no close rival. It is not about giving Hifi effects, but squeezing out more music, a very natural and live-like expression. The SC is not yet run-in but already improves my system a lot.
  • Options
    若冇此貝多芬喇叭線,是永遠不能重播得到一個有靈魂的鄧麗君。我在台灣已經比較過貝多芬和近期非常非常之昂貴的最新線材。
  • Options
    請問你有冇用過Dalby喇叭線?貝多芬又和Goebel statement點比?你指的非常貴缐是什麼?
  • Options
    Dalby喇叭缐當然是稀有的傑作,尤其是喜歡七八十年代英國的Rock band音樂的高燒友,Dalby在這方面是一哥!自從收到貝多芬後,Dalby喇叭缐當然是常常比較的對象。我實話實說,Dalby的泛音尾伸是特別的長,所以非常之順耳,而且速度能保持高規格,是精神爽利,快上快落而又同時泛音滿瀉的風格,所以電結他爆得特別入耳。

貝多芬在各方面比Dalby更加平均和透明,低音的細節是當今喇叭缐之最,中音的泛音解象道是技驚四座,鄧麗君歌聲凝聚出來的婉容,是我們畢身從未想過如此的真、善、美。在府上耹聽的有二位聲歌老師讚嘆耳前聲象,尤如她還在世上獻唱給中華子弟。此感受,我並無欺言。
  • Options
    大半年來,從K10g2,K70g2,troy sig,wadax pre1加hermes,到 chopin.
    每次都有可觀進步 , 認識wadax , 令我知道cas可以有更方便方法代督CD player , 而且效果更好,相信等值CD機要戰勝wadax 恐怕吾多,加埋便利性更加冇得比,何況我仲有1組優質phono在手,點計都冇得輸.
    chopin 加入亦系另一階段 , 可能因為佢既front load 設計,聲音更直接自然
    更容易投入.
    早幾日marvel同亞文到訪 , 仲有好多手信,貝多芬,goebel,vertereHB....
    當日以sam hui 咪當我老襯做參考 , 加左貝多芬,果種活生生既感覺好實在,歌曲內容既市井味道盡顯,相信尼個就系貝多芬既威力所在.
  • Options
    貝多芬能夠把超微少的信號連貫起來,這種極連綿的表演也同時包括了聲音的強弱能量對比,甚至浮在空間的泛音也能一同和發聲點建立起連綿的互動關係。所以每一個歌手的神韻以及他們怎樣發音,在那一個字發力或轉弱,能完全連綿地表現出來。

就作一個比喻,高逹港元80萬的Transparent Magnum Opus喇叭缐能夠把每一件樂器掛在空間中,晶瑩剔透,這一種的立體感極為吸引,泛音也處理得極為自然,音色非常滑毫無雜質,動態大開大合,音樂感和HI FI感全是甲級中甲級的表現,遠超於其他美式的線材,是少有美國出產的精品。

不過,重播鄧麗君和Handel的Messiah, 反覆多次比較,給終都不及貝多芬。
  • Options
    Jeff,
    I echo this, provided that the system is 'clean' enough not disturbed by any source of noise, putting in either the Beethoven or Vertere will render more minute contrasts to be surfaced up which gone unnoticed without these cables.
    Marvel
  • Options
    許多喇叭線也能夠展現弱音,但是從來沒有一條能像貝多芬可以把它們如斯暢順地連串起來。聽了貝多芬後,其他缐給予我一個"虛線"的感覺。
  • Options
    羅漢 (Arhat) power cable by Pranawire
  • Options
    A closer shot.
  • Options
    does this Arhat PC has "built in" linebreaker?
  • Options
    Vetere flagship HB power cable
  • Options
    azzurri,

Obviously the huge linebacker XE cannot be built into a power cable! The linebacker XE is a damn must for Wadax ultimate phono! It works fucking wonder in my system. But it has been out of stock for 7 damn months. I wanna get another one but tired of waiting month after month.
  • Options
    This Vertere HB power cable is going to be a giant killer like the HB interconnect! I have a very high expectation on it. The best 3 power cords that I have used so far are: Goebel statement, Dalby Ode and Tripoint Thor Signature. Would be interesting to hear this one as well as Arhat, latter of which looks gigantic (and possibly quite heavy).

Marvel