Skip to content

Vekian transport

Comments

• The Silent Wire HDMI cable is good. I also tried Siltech, Crystal, and Transparent. The best amongst this group is Crystal.

The Stahltek digital system surpasses all flagship digital systems out there.
  • AF is another happy owner of Vekian CDT/DAC
  • In his own words after playing the first 40 seconds or so - "revolutionary" transforming his system to the uncharted level in digital playback.
  • Top of the league DACs standing next to each other.
  • edited December 2010
    But only one can stay - the Vekian Signature dac. It was too easy a decision for the owner. The Heritage goes to the 2nd hand dealer like many other top dacs who met the Vekian.

A brand that is virtually unknown in the local scene. Without any paid advertisement, why would so many people go for it? It is not because some big brothers say it is good. It is not because it is owned by some famous reviewers. Why would users of Heritage and Scarlatti alike give them up and go for the Vekian suite? Is this a coincidence? If yes, such coincidence have already happened straight for 12 times. Many people are still waiting for the delivery.

It can only be explained by fundamental factors.
  • I am going to test this on Vekian CDT/DAC today. This is by far the most advance HDMI cable ever made and also the most expensive in the market.
  • I got a feeling that the Platinum starlight may even better than the Silent Wire reference.
  • Is it flexible, want to buy one for my vidio.
  • Peter, I wonder how does your Tidal Prescenio fit in your Cessaro horn system? Drop a few lines. This is an interesting topic.
  • I guess I was looking for something more aesthetically pleasing, so I went with the BLACK Vekian CD. Here it is.
  • Looks powerful and imposing!
  • Raymond, the Tidal pre is still untouched in the room corner, my Kondo amp has a little problem, takes time to fix before fitting in the Tidal. A non-tube preamp in my house is something...odd, may be I'm crazy.
  • Peter,

I got a feeling you will eventually join the Tidal camp. In the AE showroom, the quality is not about solid state versus tube anymore. It is definitely not tube but not solid state per se either. You need a corresponding true differential balance amplifier to take care the full potential of the Prescenio.

Drop us a few lines when you connect it to your system.
  • Even vintage tube sound lover using premium Shindo electronics is "vekianized".