• Options
    I support Tidal
  • Options
    Handsome! what amp at the bottom?
  • Options
    Wavac 805
  • Options
    Alecy,

The Piano Diacera shall arrive your home at 10:00am tomorrow morning. I will be there with my camera. Marvel bro will come too.

PT
  • Options
    i mean under PR-T1.
  • Options
    The transportation of the Piano Diacera almost broke the lung of the men carrying them who were betayed by the size of the flight case. Based on their experiences, the PiaDia probably closed to 300 pounds. One man is not enough to do the job. Two men will be called in tomorrow.
  • Options
    Alecy, my fingers are crossing. We know pics will be here in the next 24 hours. Your writing is what matters to me. Never mind dropping a few lines if time is a constraint.

VR
  • Options
    286 lbs per pair as reported in Tidal official website! It certainly did not look it from the photo shown in this thread.

The suspense is killing me...
  • Options
    Alecy,

To prepare yourself with a double dose of Tidal, mine has been disconnected tonight waiting quietly to take off to meet the Sun King.

See you later today!

Marvel
  • Options
    Where is the matching impact amp? You will enter a whole new ballpark today, keep us post.
  • Options
    marvel bro, what is your opinion on Tidal speakers?
  • Options
    I only heard it once in Alecy's place. My few observations of this speaker:

1. Rigid frame but surely not overdamped
    2. Ceremique criver but does not sound like ceremique especially on vocal.
    3. multiple drivers but yet integration cross frequency spectrum is seamless,

Hope I could have a chance to listen to it pairing with Tidal Preos and Impact. I know my friend in Taiwan is using such pair on his custom made Sun Ray speaker...may be he can share some real experience.

Marvel

• Options
    I am considering your preos.
  • Options
    Just bite it, no need to consider.
  • Options
    Voy,

You are always a quick decision engine, what is it hindering you at this moment? If you just consider Preos as phono, then there should not be any issue with regard to pairing with preamp and power amp and then speakers. Like me, if you want to use Preos to serve both, then you might believe Impact power amp is a better match but in this case, the matching with the High Efficiency speakers would become a challenge, isn't it?

My vote is of course the same as Raymond.