Skip to content
Options

Argento proudly presents the: Olympic Reference Power Cord

Comments

• Options
    我用了flow這麼久, 真的沒有怨言, 只有208條, 我都想擁有, 但真的可能不足夠分給這裡的朋友^^
  • Options
    Butcher, Ah Hung,

Don't wait and make the call today to make sure you are on the list. 208 all numbered so it is genuinely limited edition.

Marvel
  • Options
    Sorry, Ah Hung should be 志雄 in my above message. I will report immediately when I have the cable but at this moment, not sure when the first shipment will arrive.
  • Options
    Marvel, you must got 1st hand info when OR arrive.
  • Options
    What a party here! They must be good for power amplifier as cross section of the conductor increases by 66%. Hopefully, I can have one for this xmas.
  • Options
    Boulder Man,

As I said, I am a quick follower of Argento's cable and as soon as it is launched, I would normally buy without waiting. This one is no exception and I hope I could be 'allocated' at least one for the first shipment but stock is EXTREMELY limited especially for the first slot. All I have done is to make reservation without delay once I was aware of this news. That is why I suggested above to Butcher and Chi Hung not to wait as stock always go faster than decision. I was struggling to buy a pair of SMR SE XLR a few weeks and end up losing the opportunity!!

Marvel
  • Options
    When it comes to Argento, Marvel is always the spotlight. My wish is AE allocate th stocks fairly to both old and new supporter.
  • Options
    AE,

Why not "2008" for all enquiry.
  • Options
    Greetings from Beijing. Very happy to see a powercord with the "olympic" theme. In China, everything with the Olympic theme sells like hot cakes. 208 may be too few to satisfy many. On the other hand, it is a genuine limited edition, unlike many other which claims limited but unlimted all the time.
  • Options
    Marvel, exactly when will the OR arrive your hand? Give us an idea.
  • Options
    AE will get the first batch soon and they will allocate the stock fairly and I don't have any guarantee although I was told I was among the first few who sent confirmation on the ordering as soon as the news was despatched.

May be PT will report in this forum on the performance of this cable soon.

Puyi, the x-sectional area of the conductors in FMR is 4 times of the FR so I believe if it is for power amp, you may wish to give it a try.

Marvel

• Options
    Dear all,

Since this is a limited edition and it is Christmas time, I wish to suggest a Charity act by AE in donating a small portion of the proceed for each OR purchased on our behalf to buy gifts to children or those in need. So the more you buy, the more donation to charity...how does it sound?

Marvel
  • Options
    Dear Mr. Lam,

May I ask :
    1. Could you please order one for me?
    2. If question 1 = "No", can I pay more for the cable?
    3. If question 2 = "No", please tell me the best thing I can do for sure to get one?

Thank you for your attention. Want your answer ASAP.

CY
  • Options
    Dear Mr. Lam,

Re: Olympic Version Argento Cable

Regarding to our phone coversation, please let me know the details. I have informed you through your e-mail as well. Mr. Chan would be grateful, if you can visit him again with the new cable.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any news about it.

• Options
    Louisa,

I apologized for not checking my email earlier. Tell CY he doesn't need to look for me in the forum area.

I replied to you 2 minutes ago. I guarantee one for him as I understand he wants it as a gift to the Beijing Olympic Committee.

J.Lam