Skip to content
Options

Argento proudly presents the: Olympic Reference Power Cord

Comments

• Options
    OR #009/208, the first OR in Shanghai, is now waiting for "ribbon cutting". Got to go home earlier and 沐浴更衣...Ha Ha.
  • Options
    Congratulation to Argento!
  • Options
    After 4 days run-in, I decided to use OR#009 for my preamp, Wavac PR-X2. Digital and Analogue sources are continued to be powered by FR. FMRs for Wavac 805s. The spirit of "Faster, Higher and Stronger" have been fully demonstrated with such a combination. However, I would like to add the the speed and power are civilized and elegant. Which can be easily overlooked.
  • Options
    OR#009 A bit closer
  • Options
    Connecting to PRX2 Power Supply.....
  • Options
    The decision to find the right place for OR is not easy. I tried it on Zanden 2500 and PRX2. Cant recall switching back and forth how many times. OR for Preamp provides more energy and details while FR continues feeding more "analogue" DNA to the digital source, which is my preferred combination. FR is still continue to be a bargain for digital source, especially for those transistor based one DAC/CD player....
    Bigpiece
  • Options
    Good morning everyone. The good news for today is limited stock of OR will arrive today. If you had already pre-booked the cable with Venice Audio via Mr.Li or Mr.Poon, please contact them directly to get the cables. For those who had not prebooked them, I wish all of you luck. I am yet to know the exact number of OR to arrive today. They are now with Fedex mini-van.

As far as comments from actual users such as Shanghai Bigpiece, Mr.Zanden, MatthewC, Marvel, and Charles etc, the performance of OR exceeds their expectation, be it on the front end or in the amplication domain. All of them have more than 1 OR to satisfy their audio needs.

Once again, thank you for your loyal support. Ulrik shall take a rest as he need to prepare for the CES. Chance is high we will not be able to have new stock after today after the CES. Probably, the next shipment will be delivered somewhere around the corner of Chinese New Year.

J.Lam Music Nation
  • Options
    望穿秋水
    終於等到
  • Options
    Jlam,

Your FedEx van has been hijacked and I have got the 2nd one.

I have an OR on Zanden Transport and Raven turntable.

Marvel
  • Options
    The OR is amazing on my preamp. I thought the OR is some sort of gimmick and hesitate to bite it. Peer pressure is immense, so I took the afternoon off, go find Lee sir, then taxi back to home, plugged the OR to the preamp..... Wow..... I hope I can replace the powercord for the monster boulder amp. Lucky cannot so save some $$$, but I can imagine how much more lively boulder will become with the OR.....

Oh, forget to say, this is the most beautiful powercord I have ever seen. The gold plating plug is truly beautiful. The Flow on the dac, OR on the preamp is the best combination.

I called Lee sir and wanted to get another one for my transport, but damn him, and said all stocks reserved for other customers.

Bottomline I am a happy Boulderman now.
  • Options
    Boulder Man,
    OR is more on the SMREE camp than the Flow camp in my view. If you are happy with the speed and dynamics of OR, you will be deeply impressed by the sMR EE. You should recall our experience in Ah Yee, right?

Marvel
  • Options
    This power cable looks great and sounds great on my Kalista transport.
  • Options
    OR 用在 pre amp 上又另我有意想不到的效果.
  • Options
    You are right. This cable works wonder on my Viola preamp. A very good xmas gift for myself. My wife is surprised by the elegant cosmetic of such toy strictly for men. This is a testing shot of my new camera. Obviously, my skills are so good.
  • Options
    What I mean is my photography skills are "not" so good