Troy Elite NG/ Troy Elite/Empress/Troy signature by Tripoint

Comments

• Options
    First system houses Troy NG x 2!
  • Options
    Troy Signature NG (next generation). 

• Options
    edited August 2020
    God cannot be found in a noisy and restlessness environment.  God is a friend of silence. See how our nature such as trees, flowers, and grows in silence.  See how does the stars, the moon and the sun, move in silence... We need silence to touch the souls. 
    These words came from Mother Teresa.  I don’t have any religious belief. After I placed the 2nd Troy Elite NG at Divin Lab for a month (without announcement), I had gradually begun comprehending her wisdom. When Joan Baez sang “Let it be” LIVE in Spain (a vinyl), the power of her voice unlocked my “eureka” moment.  I recorded a video of Joan Baez performing the epic song at Divin Lab and sent to 10,000 people maybe more.  The feedbacks are beyond “phenomenal” as most don’t believe I recorded it by an iPhone 11.
    Since music is part of humanity, and essence of humans is about the soul, then silence must be a sacred bridge to reach Paradiso. 
    I am thankful of living in a world of diversity, which brings a madman like Miguel of Tripoint, who invests everything in researching “silence” to the service of music. Not many may understand his motives, but to me, his feat is glorious. 

#audioexotics
    #tripointaudio
    #joanbaez
  • Options

I have mine for about 6 months and I agree it is a major step up from the Troy Sig..I still use my Troy Sig on my ML3's but the Elite grounds everything else.Such precision and perfection from Miguel.

Robert

• Options
    From my work bench to Hong Kong. Two Troy Signature NG will ship this week to Hong Kong. Thanks for all the support.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    After 4 months waiting ....
  • Options
    Speed learner, congratulation! Troy signature NG blows away the old signature by a few planets!
  • Options
    Mine is next. Miguel had already shipped it. 
  • Options
    Speed learner,

I have been waiting for delivery of Troy Signature NG since March.  You were ahead of my family!  I hope mine will come sooner. I couldn’t bear ground noises after Chris did several demo. And my husband existing solutions could not deliver what we want.  

Maybe, can you share more about your experiences with Zanden amp? We will be using Zanden amp soon.