Skip to content
Options

What is your greatest buy from AE in 2009?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Don't be too seriously, Mr. Fong is funny man. I love his respond and topic. please keep posting, thank a lot!
  • Options
    Mr. Studiogrey,

請問閣下用的是甚麼後級呢?
  • Options
    Mr. Fong,我都係一套wavac,
    PRT-1前級 + 833後級.
    的確身為用家, 我不認同你對833的觀點但是論譠的情况應該百家爭鳴才有趣味.所以在此而言,我希望你也可以多發言. 但我認為只有親身體驗過才有發言權.對於你對新界833的評論,不敢苟同.
  • Options
    Mr. Fong,

There is no legitimacy in arson. I don’t care whether the crime is committed with a stick of match or an expensive torch, it is an act of vandalism and stupidity.

I am always skeptical of mega-million-dollar systems, not so much because I don’t believe in the value in them, but most often times I was disappointed by the owners’ abilities to deliver what these systems are capable of. If a person kept saying he owns a $4MM Ferrari Scuderia, it is more than likely he belongs to the same camp of label-followers who can’t even manage a stick shift.

My respect goes to all the high hands that work hard to maximize their systems, knows the stuff and can contribute to the forum (or any forums) to cultivate and enrich the environment. This is regardless of the associated price tags. If you love the exhilaration of speed, please make sure you can master your VW before you drive recklessly in a GT3. There are only a few drivers in the caliber of Michael Schumacher but there are a lot of trophy car collectors. If you belonged to the second camp, please refrain from over-loading your ego and risk killing yourself or, worse still, killing the pedestrians on the roads.

I remembered the day when PT arranged an open house for his Cessaro a few years ago. I was not impressed at all but his continual effort to fine tune the system and the acoustic environment is all for us to appreciate today. It is a process of identification of weak link and finding a solution to mitigate the shortcomings. No doubt there are failures in between but we cherish PT’s (and countless other fellow comrades) commitment to a systemic and reasoned solution. What have you contributed lately other than cutting a cheque that hurts. May be that’s why you keep bragging about it. Please stop humor me with your vulgarism.
  • Options
    Mr. Alecy,

首先多謝你巨細無遺的分析, 以及對音響界論壇獨到見解。閣下必定有長久經驗的音響愛好者。我自己亦有努力做功課,好好叫英語知識人仕翻譯Alecy先生的有關Tidal Speaker文章。

在此,本人犯下彌天大錯必須致歉,原來Alecy先生用的是Tidal Sunray 之下, 之下, 再之下的小型喇叭。我相信是自己太天真英文太差撘錯線。現才知道是不同價位的用者。之前有什麽冒昧請見亮。

我有一點愚見,ALecy先生對音響界及各種糸統的發揮有深入了解,希望閣下亦考慮用較大型一點喇叭,早登大雅之堂令Alecy先生文章更有說服力。
  • Options
    Mr. Studiogrey,

你好,敢請教Studiogrey先生有聽過新界833或其他833系統嗎?如果有, 你覺得自己比其他833好表現嗎?

大膽回應Studiogrey先生 "只有親身體驗過才有發言權"的意見。你親身檢核過滙豐銀行成盤數才買它的股票嗎? 那麼分析員要來做什麼呢? 當然分析員亦有好有壞, 相信與否就視乎多個因素。我選擇相信音響圈中人對新界833的評論是有我原因。

我比較傾向 "有親自用腦思考過才有發言權" 這一觀點。這可能會令論譠比起你的 "百家爭鳴" 更實在。

同意嗎Studiogrey兄?
  • Options
    Mr.Fong,

究竟你的目的是什麼? 點解你要搞針對?

我地已經十分厭你的"高價位理論". 你有什麼實際的經驗拿出來分享?

我覺得你好可憐.