Skip to content
Options

Troy : Defying Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle

Comments

• Options
    Orion AC conditioner is also an indispensable tool to cleanse AC noises in the most natural manner.
  • Options
    個市升翻先有心機聽下音樂, 我部Orion都今天到了. 雖然要煲, 但一夾住條泰斯大電流電源, 又怎能返轉頭呢? 聽多幾天再報導下.
  • Options
    Our old friend - 發哥 - is back in action. After listening the same song with and without just the preamp plugging into the Orion at AE2, he took the Orion Master Reference AC conditioner home a few days later.
  • Options
    發哥, 呢個Orion聽過有同冇之後, 就沒得返轉頭啦. 煲佢兩星期, 應該會更靚! 你有冇比泰斯大電流比Orion?
  • Options
    我當然選擇了絕對創造的添大哥啦, 有什麼可以把他完全揪低? 坦白說 - 係冇. Tripoint呢個Orion就係一件極品, 為所有音樂帶來平和的寧靜, 他和Troy就等於右手和左手, 不可分離.
  • Options
    Hello Brother Fat,

It has really been awhile spotting you in the virtual space. The Orion is really a good buy. I got the Spartan last year. But I also bought the Orion for my smaller Cessaro horn system. We have the same speaker. The chopin is real sexy, isn't it?

The market was too volatile for an old ass like myself. All the innocent bank analysts, who thought they know the damn world, are calling strong buys for all banks. They just have no clue what the banking sector is going to face in the coming years. It will be the "SUNSET" phase. It's lucky that I'm thru with it. In retrospect, it is not my intelligence that got me this far. It is the capitalist system that asymmetrically transfers someone else' wealth to my pocket legally, even with some kind of pride. My hands are dirty.

Music is my sanctuary these days. Wise-man needs purification. Too much noises drive us crazy. Ego covers the sin. The Orion/Troy are the purification tools for my music sessions. They are peerless.

Glad wise man see things the same.

VR
  • Options
    友人昨晚部Troy上架後, 再換絕對創造喇叭二哥添後十分亢奮.
  • Options
    I am getting the 2nd Troy soon....addressing fundamental remains to be the top priority at this moment....fun on cables aside....
  • Options
    SRA Ohio XL+2 under both Troy and Orion. Frankly speaking, how can one live without SRA? No one really knows the detrimental impact of mechanical vibration until the equipment is placed onto specialized solution by SRA.
  • Options
    Another recession-proof item - Troy. Marvel adds a 2nd Troy to achieve maximum isolation. Each grounding post connects one ground wire now.
  • Options
    I spared the afternoon to visit Marvel's new place to assist him doing a diagnosis on acoustics. His new place is very big, much bigger than AE1. Rectangular shape with no partition wall in-between as sleeping rooms are all located upstairs. This is a new challenge. I spent 3 hours fixing some of the fundamental issues. We were quite contented.

Marvel, like Raymond, is extremely interested in the Artemis by Analog domain because we all know it will never return to AE showroom after this Saturday. We went all the way from Tung Chung back to Central.
  • Options
    All remaining incoming stocks of Troy for the rest of the year are all sold. We are thankful of everyone's trust and support.
  • Options
    Troy is an ever-green product. And what it does to the betterment of the system, all are in awe after a quick demo.
  • Options
    Another Double Troy case
  • Options
    Troy behind Gryphon Memphisto