Skip to content
Options

Troy : Defying Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle

Comments

• Options
    Another pic
  • Options
    Mr.DV, the effect of this super ground wire is similar to the invitation of a magician into your system. The head of the vocal is presented quite vividly after connecting it to the Vekian transport. When I took it away, the mouth is still there singing but the shades that form the contour of the head are not there. That must be the ground noises.
  • Options
    Yes! The Magic in AE demo still giving me a deep impression. I m in trouble for decide where to connect it tonight…...
  • Options
    I don't care hows the mouth and d head doing, but I believe I cannot take this Stuff Ground Wire away since now! There become no dynamic without it.

Connect it into diff. Electronic will result diff. Energy balance. Enjoy it!
  • Options
    Mr. DV,

You were up and running at 1:30am in the morning. The gang here over Taipei were up till 4:00a.m. this morning. We were out again for Breakfast. One of the reasons for the gathering is to test this super ground wire in different positions.

Our conclusion is it can applied in every position. The bottom line is no matter where it finally settled, you can't take it out.

How can a ground wire improves dynamic so much? I attribute to the ultimate cleaning of ground noises revealing leading edges like never before, and therefore we all feel dynamic is improved vastly. To compare with the silver signature ground wire which is still connected to the Troy all the time, I am sorry to say I can't live with them anymore after installing the super ground wire.
  • Options
    Hello guys, I am speechless too.
  • Options
    Uncle Ray, I echo your speechless. Connected to the Zanden phono mk3 last night. Even my wife who was falling asleep woke up enquiring what I had changed!
  • Options
    Have you guys experienced applying the super ground wire in different positions of your system? I understand the dominant logic is the preamp because both analog and digital can benefit. Some with one source will either put them onto the dac and the CDT etc.

My gang tried testing this hypothesus in the last 48 hours in a marathon style. We conclude the best position is the power amplifiers!

But why? As VR's funny analogy recently pointed out the importance of understanding the causes behind the improvement, we dig further hard in to the tech behind it. JLam told me the presence of magnetic propulsion technology in the super ground wire is similar to an "accelerator" in draining ground noises away from the electronics into the Troy (vaccum cleaner). Power amplifier is likely to produce ground noises in a speedy and continuous manner. That means, with the old ground wire, while it is cleaning up the ground noises, the speed of the cleaning cannot matches up the speed of ground noise production probably due to presence of many transformers in power amp (tube amp especially).

If this theory is right, then applying it in the source may not be as effective as for the power amp because the latter generates ground noises rapidly, more so than any other electronics in the chain. Even if you take care of the source which of course we all know the super ground wire is dramatic in every position but researches and field tests in the past 48 hours made us very confident that power amp is the best place to do.

We even tested in on the Wavac 833 v1.3, the clarity of it has jumped to the level of Takumi K-70, with finesse never heard beforre from the 833 tubes.

I am not a big fan of 833 and was totally surprised by what a ground wire can change. This wire worths every penny though it is ultra expensive to a common audiophile.

We are welcome to listen other theories.

Jeff
  • Options
    Jeff,

A big hand for you and your gang in conducting the 48hrs field tests.

Logic 101: nip it in the bud. Digital source creates the worst form of high frequency noise and to prevent it from contaminating the rest of the chain or transform itself into other form of devils, I would think it is absolutely crucial to suck them out as early as possible.

However, I do trust your field test and can only speculate that the magnetic propulsion nodule is perhaps so powerful that even if it is attached to the power amp it can suck out the noise at the source before one can hear them.

Just get two and attach it to both ends.

For me who is tight on the pocket but interested in the technology, I may play around this weekend by attaching a few magnetic rings in the ground wire to console myself for a makeshift magnetic propeller.
  • Options
    Alecy,

I cannot test the theory of Jeff cos I only have one super ground wire. But I can verify your hypothesis. It worked magically in the Vekian transport as demoed flawnessly @AE. But it works heavenly in the Vekian dac. You are right.

Ray
  • Options
    I connect on pre amp which has more transformers. I feel my system is necessary to d 2nd ground wire.

There are much more better dramatic and dynamic on symphony since connect to the stuff ground wire. I suddenly get in love into Mahler symphony, any good version recommend? I only has some Tennstedt and Mitropoulos version.
  • Options
    Demand for Troy surges substantially after successfully poisoned Big Grass of Audiotechnique. There are many users around the world.
  • Options
    Peter is a big fan of Argento FMR too. His system is wired completedly by FMR ic/speaker cable and power.
  • Options
    Is that the Orion next to the Troy? When is it due? I definitely need one for my system.
  • Options
    Orion arrived over the weekend. Even though its beautifully constructed, I had to hide it below my stand behind the Tidals.
    My sound has undergone the most magical transformation! This is a must buy for everyone on this forum!