Skip to content
Options

Troy : Defying Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle

Comments

• Options
    Mr.Fire4,

I used my xPad to type Chinese. For the Neodio, check with AE to another exotic digital link...I have listed to it in the showroom and I am pretty sure you cannot turn back to any other one that you and your friends are using!
  • Options
    你又寫英文? 唔知你講乜. NR22解碼真係好勁! 難得音色與速度共存, 終於明白Marvel哥你為何要多個二奶享齊人之福, 果然懂得終極享受. 話時話, 肥仔基真係搞到個showroom好堅, 我真係服.
  • Options
    火四郎兄,AE又有一超勁線材!即使我是歐珍圖的超級fans,我也覺依條數碼好夾neodio!快啲找肥佬基落單!
  • Options
    The Troy frenzy is unstoppable.
  • Options
    Marvel哥, 你買了泰臣大電流先講啦, 冇此電源線, 點做線霸? 上週大陸佬一聽即買. 呢個價位有超於常理的表現, 我覺得一點也唔貴. 大陸佬拿條寶石山MK2第七代和奧丁等八九皮的線, 以為夠貴, 點知慘淡收場......有五,六條友親耳做證. 我也忍唔住訂了一條, 況且將來Orion也用得到.
  • Options
    Fire4, enjoy the HC and share more. I may need to give priority to something else for the time being.
  • Options
    Troy is everywhere. And the march continues for as long as there are serious audio/music lovers
  • Options
    More system can't live without Troy. This is another mega Audio Note based system driving the Ktema.
  • Options
    Another shot.
  • Options
    More Audio Note user has chosen Troy to reduce ground noises of the M10 and the Ongaku
  • Options
    It is hidden behind the Verity speakers
  • Options
    Another Troy behind a Shindo based amplification system driving the Cessaro Chopion. The amp in front of the Troy is the Shindo La Fon GM70 mono block.
  • Options
    Another Tripoint Orion/泰斯大電流
  • Options
    Everything hates ground noises. But how do you deal with it? More Troy followers.
  • Options
    It is a brand new system now after ground noises are taken care by the Troy.