FLOW interconnect for my Xmas

124»

Comments

• Options
    係我稱呼你Marvel大大先的
  • Options
    Azzuri兄, 你都被V殺死了, 仲要試?
  • Options
    Fat gor, yes I am poisoned by V but I have not yet committed to buy yet. So I am not trying. I just want to listen to it and appreciate it.
  • Options
    天鵝皇子, 你太廉. 你地有龐大空間更能發揮器材的長處.
  • Options
    昨日好X悶咪去旺角摷下Beyond舊CD囉, 跟住上去添置問下部Weiss解瑪收幾多. 挑那星, 班二手佬正扑街X家產, 唔收咪算撚數, 唔撚洗眼超超, 又話我笨七買呢部雞野. 當日又話音技又大讚,.邊個大哥又係用佢, 二手價實硬, 點撚知輸比部冇人識的機, 究竟是我當初笨七, 定係我自已依家聽覺叻過頭, 學埋呢到些Hi CAR人?我唔撚知, 總知個個二手佬打完幾十個電話後又唔撚報價, 不如執笠啦. 我以為大代理產品有一定二手價, 個個都賴乜撚野海嘯, 經濟唔X好. FM又收唔收呀? 挑, 一狗樣, 全部都冇現水, 把托咩, 做乜鬼二手.
  • Options
    First time join this forum. Bought a pair of Flow XLR cable. I used them between burmester 069 CD player to Mark 32 preamp. The sound very smooth become now, the focus become more true, very 3D feeling. My system sound is become less bright and sharp, easier listen to many CDs now. The smooth sound is a new expernce because everything also bcome very clear same time. A beautiful pair of cable. I like the new xlr connector. I am thinking another for preamp and pwoeramp, but no money, need sell the current cable first.
  • Options
    What a Killer combo!
  • Options
    One more shot!
  • Options
    Mr.Z,

You have a great set up over there. This arm couples well with the gold cartridge. How does the flow perform in your analog section?
  • Options
    Hi Raymond,

I think the Flow matches well with digital & analog sources, it has a nice balance & rich texture similar to a well set-up turntable system. For the record, I usually connect interconnect & speaker cables on both directions to ensure I get the best sound, the pic posted showed I was using the Flow in a different direction than recommended and I am now connecting it in the opposite direction which was originally intended to be.

For the record I'm currently using the EMT gold cartidge as the design of the Thales was based on this matching, however, I will change to the Shilabe very soon to see if this combo yields even better result and I will write my listening impression later on.

Mr Z.
  • Options
    Mr.Z, your flow experience echoes mine. Wish you have a great experience after adding the external crossover.
  • Options
    外置分音咩料? Alpha One已經好勁.