Skip to content
Options

FLOW interconnect for my Xmas

Can't type Chinese, software broke down. Thank you Mr.Lee call me first to get this exciting cable. I like this leather case a lot!

Comments

• Options
    When I open, I see surprises!
  • Options
    I called Jlam and learn the XLR and RCA connector are made by CNC machine in-house, surpassing the quality of bocchino brenda. They look so cool!
  • Options
    The use of wood in the female connector!
  • Options
    I spot "patent pending" on the male connector
  • Options
    So I don't have Algame but I am SO so so happy to get the Flow, it is beautiful. It carries the tonal balance of EE. Got to burn in more. Talk to you guys soon.

Merry Xmas to all AE fellows!!!!
  • Options
    I also want to say the price is too good to be true for the quality.
  • Options
    Fat, you are lucky. Lee sir has no more RCA, got to wait after christmas. The connectors are unique. How does it sound?
  • Options
    發哥

The isolator is not wood. It is a fiber reinforced composite with very good
    sound properties
  • Options
    Ken, I was the last one who grabbed the last. When did you go there? I might be 10 minutes before you.
  • Options
    Fat,

How's your flow? The connector should make a huge difference. Didn't you read Jlam said that wood-like section is not really wood but something else. Argento is really putting a lot of effort on R/D. It must be better than the Brenda connector. It looks really cool.

How does it compare to your previous cable? What are they?

• Options
    Brother Fat, please share more, I am very eager to have another decent pair of IC for my Wavac Phono.
  • Options
    Comrades, wait for FMR...although I have also subscribed one pair of RCA (no stock yet!!!!!!!!!) on this irresistable X'mas temptation!!
  • Options
    This flow cable makes me touched, very touched. The degree of freedom and naturalness surpasses every cable I had before (which are not much compare with comrade like Marvel bro). I am primarily a vocal music lover, the realism of voices along with the superb focus capbility had glued me to the seat for 5 long hours.

Thanks very much to Argento passing groundbreaking technology to this price point. In the current hard economic time, this to me mean a lot.

I sincerely salute to a product with a heart.

Puyi
  • Options
    I agree.
  • Options
    我覺得此線十分之自然細絰, 高音好立体好柔順自然, 人聲我徙未聽過如此鬆化, 定位極之立體, 並不是訂死人那一種, 有時我感受到歌者個頭的輕微活動, 十分之栩栩如生, 低音自然伸展, 有聲尾, 鍾意大大舊低音的朋友不適用. 全頻極之流暢, 毫無沙石, 但速度依然. 我有一個直覺 - 號角喇叭會我夾Flow.

我並设有太多的線材經驗, 亦不敢在眾大哥前胡說八道, 我只是直話直說,但呢條Flow是有音樂良心的製作, 還便宜過SR好似有點奇怪, 那就說聲多謝, 我充心感到那份誠意.

祝各AE fellow聖誔快樂新年進步.