Skip to content
Options

FLOW interconnect for my Xmas

Comments

• Options
    Brother Fat,
    Is it a digital cable or a interconnect terminated in bal mode, how come there is only one showing in the pictures.
  • Options
    pstang, they are interconnect cable.

Here is my RCA version. SInce I do recording job at night, the lights were quite dim, excuse my poor photography. Like everyone said, music is "freed" by the flow without fatigue.
  • Options
    Here is a better one. I really love the connector.
  • Options
    Pure silver pin, no more synthetic material
  • Options
    Charles,

Merry Xmas! The amp problem of mine is now solved. I'll wait for Tommy's super amp.

You ain't making real love with your Algame without the new flow cable. My woman kisses me all over my body after I put the flow on, and the Algame loves all kind of positions with the flow.

You hold the Horning badge, and defended the invasion of the Horny army. Bravo!

VR
  • Options
    How can Marvel bro not have this? I fetch one pair from PT during his breakfast time this morning! Just started to listen to it from Bergmann TT. Find myself lost in the words of hifi attributes, music is lively, waves after waves, notes after notes...Side A finished like a few minutes long! The magic I think is the 'touching' of the performers become much more vivid, very real and transparent...I used to use SMREE in this position and my immediate feeling is that SMREE would be genuinely challenged when FMR is there. SMREE is all about neutrality, clarity, balance, speed but Flow Series adds (yes, add) on top a strong dose of musicality which stems from coherence, microdynamics and musical softness...

Thanks Ulrik and I think Argento has a new ground breaking product which will surpass the previous flagship on allow me to understand more on the original musical intentions and enchantment of the performers....

Wow...
  • Options
    Connectors are the best that I have ever used!! Not difficult to plug into the socket but when they are plugged, one can feel the 'confidence' in the connection...absolutely fantastic and an enjoyment even when connecting them up in my tiny space at the back....Just for this connector would enable Argento to shock the entire industry of making audio connectors. I firmly believe so.

• Options
    Marvel bro, "ground-breaking" is being abused too many times but I completely agree that the Flow is groundbreaking regardless of price. My system is completely wired by SMR EE like your goodself but the Flow can easily find a place within. That spells confidence.
  • Options
    I will post pictures later, just to those who don't believe it happened. But I hate people bullshitting me and I will never bullshit anyone either.

Some friends of mine from overseas brought with them the Jorma Prime, Stealth Indra (Titanium connector) and Siltech Compass Lake G6 (SATT) to challenge the Nordost Odin and SMR EE. (I had the Nordost for Hi Fi sensational listening pleasure to entertain and SMR EE for serious music listening.)

I never take words from anyone including those high commanders in this community unless I listened to it within my own system. I verify the comment of VR is the same as mine. If you know some type of music well (be it violin, cello, piano, guitar or whatever) and also happened to know the composer/performer well enough to make a judgment, the latest flow blows away the Jorma Prime and Stealth Indra. I didn't call it a stop. It was the owner who stop the Zanden playing with the Prime connecting the 5000s and the Tidal Preos. The same situation repeats when Indra was showcasing. After that, they did not bother to put the Siltech in. I did not say they are not good. They are consider good cable indeed. But the Flow is simply another class at half the retail price of Jorma Prime.

I am not a cable freak like Marvel bro, and it is not my interest and priority to do stupid cable war. But I do know what is good and what is bad.
  • Options
    What an attitude I respect! You sound like an arrogant old ass as always. Back to the flow, I can't imagine the quality of FMR after the flow. I am running a pair from the Bergman to the Zanden phono, very much similar to Marvel bro but he goes the german route. The sound is damn free and natural! Usually, cable at such thinny size sounds lean and lack of bass development. But the damn bass resolution freakingly surprises my Algame. The weight, impact, attack are all presented with clarity.
  • Options
    Hey, Marvel bro, we'd like to hear more of your opinion as you are the damn cable freak here.
  • Options
    On more listening, I figure out the magic behind this Flow interconnect which resembles much (but more advanced) of their power cable series. It is the tempo and rhythm which is more accurate leading to a quicker 'engagement' into the music. Is it because of the conductor, the connectors or whatever design inside, I don't have a clue, but it really excels over their SMR series as the latter has the speed but not necessarily 'the right speed at the right time'...I don't know how to describe but the speed on SMR is somewhat more monotonous to me after hearing the new Flow...only SMR EE with new connectors remain on my 'challenge-and-champion' list after these few days with Flow. I start to worry for SMREE when the new FMR comes...

Reported by Cable Freak
  • Options
    Marvel, it sounds like they belong to different sound family. I don't feel monotonic is the right description for the SMR.
  • Options
    WChow,

May be my use of 'monotonous' is a bit inaccurate..My original intention was to say Flow is more colorful but only on a relative basis and in fact my SMR SE was on Xhadow connectors and is not the latest SE which I was told excels the previous margin by a noticeable margin.

Marvel
  • Options
    膈離好似有點火氣, 聽了幾天, 呢條Flow真係"痴線". 今天找老李放SR, 由頭flow到落尾. 呢排老李冇乜笑容, 唔知乜事, 又向我投拆唔夠貨賣, 有貨在的又冇人要, 關我鬼事咩, 我是個客啫.