Skip to content
Options

Piano Diacera - The Empress's New Clothes

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Alecy, I will ask PT to arrange. Upon connection of the Tidal amp, you will immediately find it to be colorness like your PiaDia. You will start thinking upstream because the only way to color the sound will restrict to the preamp and the source. With a full Tidal suite, you can only color the sound in the source area.
  • Options
    Alecy, I have no intention to force or pressure you to change amp. It is really none of my business. It's just that I rarely see someone can write English so good to describe the musical feeling. While I am touched by your writings, you may over-describe the musicality, which I understand it is subjective by all means. I presume I have more experience on Tidal than you do. I also presume my experiences with hardwares are richer than you too. It is rare to see someone who understand music now, I am glad you do.

It is your writing that prompts me to lend my Tidal amp. With it, I believe you can still use the same piece of writing you wrote so well but the gap between the reality and the perceived imagination will close substantially.

I shall leave HK for 3 weeks for my European vacation with my family. AE will pick up my amp tomorrow. PT will handle the rest.

Raymond
  • Options
    Raymond, you are so cool!
  • Options
    Raymond,

Thanks for your generous offer. I trust there should be a lot to share upon your return. Happy vacation.

• Options
    Stereo鬥Mono Block似乎冇着數, 但威蒙哥似乎胸有成竹, 妙妙妙! 幾時比武?
  • Options
    Alecy, I am surprised you did not try my impact amp. Musicality can be subjective in feeling but objective in study. You don't need to study too much to get involve with music. I always enjoy reading someone else' musical feeling because I like poems. But if you study more, you may obtain more. There are multiple layers of human feelings. I can see the exterior part from your writings. I and my wife read them all. You certainly have the potential to go deeper.

Ain't we all has all the time to die but no time for relaxation?
  • Options
    Raymond,

In Wong Kar Wai's Days of Being Wild, there is a classic line by Leslie Chan, "I am a bird with no legs!"

For the past three weeks, I am exactly that and only managed to refresh my soiled travel bag on brief weekend stopovers. My system has been gathering dust ever since - very sad.
  • Options
    Alecy, take care. Resume the audio journey as soon as you recover. The market is damn quiet, why are you so busy?
  • Options
    Never mind. Test again when time permits.
  • Options
    Alecy, where have you been?