Skip to content
Options

Marvel's New Chapter: The Affascinate Horn System by Cessaro

This pair is the world first after many months of Research and Development Work done by Ralph. It will arrive next week. Ralph will come to Hong Kong to do the installation together with him. This will be the biggest surprise for Marvel in this Xmas. He bought it without seeing the actual speaker until now (I am not sure if he is on the internet). Purely a vote of confidence after listening the groundbreaking performance of Alpha One in Mr.Zanden's home, which subsequently shocked Yamada san of Zanden and subsequently prompting him to build a tailor made 300B push pull amp for it.

We are as exctied as you, Marvel bro, it will bring up the performance of your front end by a few miles.

Comments

• Options
    Standing TALL side by side with the Alpha One.
  • Options
    Wow! Marvel bro, the Cessaro will get you into some serious audio actions soon. Bravo! She really turns me on.

• Options
    Marvel big brother

wawawa new speaker ^o^
  • Options
    Finally.....get into the world of high efficiency, no turn back from now on. She looks great!
  • Options
    The final puzzle. They are long overdue. Aren't they? Congrat! The major strength of AE is definitely in the speaker arena. Not many would agree easily in the mainstream. For the seasoned, they know what I mean.
  • Options
    Wow wow woo wooo...

Thanks Jlam, thanks PT and last but certainly not least, big thanks to Ralph...you all have make it happen for me...I remember talking to Ralph last time when he was in HK setting up the Cessaro Alpha for Mr. Zanden. I was very excited to have him coming over to my place for a site inspection if Alpha could be used. Ralph reassured me with great confidence although I am sure he heard me saying, murmuring for a smaller footprint speaker in order to give more 'breathing space' in my tiny listening area. At that time, I believe thoughts have already been generated in these 3 guys' mind to make such a pleasant surprise to me until very recently PT told me such possibility after rounds and rounds of research!

This is way beyond buying and selling, I think it is a kind of 'care' that these guys have exhibited not just to my musical preference but also to my space constraints, family concerns etc. Not a lot can have the luxury of Mr. Zanden to have such a big space in HK to wrestle with the Cessaro Alpha.

Performance of the Cessaro has always been stunning to me each time when I listen to it, be it in AE showroom or in Mr. Zanden's place. I am really excited about this !

A lot of big brothers in this forum have watched the evolvement of my system for months or even years, they all told me the ultimate step is to venture into the high efficiency speaker. I am sure this is the answer for me!

This is really the biggest X'mas gift that I have ever received!

Thanks!!

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel, you probably need another pair of smaller power SET amp for the Cessaro.
  • Options
    Marvel,

This is Wow. i belive there will be a big smile on your face.
  • Options
    The bass may eat up a lot of power, standard 300b SET may not do a good job. Push Pull config may work better.
  • Options
    Let me try it on the Baldur first and then I shall be able to tell if another amp would suit it better...Ralph has listened to Baldur and he has given his endorsement for it to pair it up with Cessaro.

More to come when it is delivered next week according to the latest flight plan...DSo, Studiogrey, CCN, Charles and many others, X'mas party la....

Marvel

• Options
    Good ar! a Cessaro x'mas party should be fun.
    what is the specification for the new speaker?
  • Options
    Here is another picture
  • Options
    Marvel Bro,

I am speechless. You are going to enjoy this X'mas indeed!
    And welcome on board the horn-y express :-)

I which I am as lucky as you, alas, my pair of horns won't make it to HK till Jan 08. Such agony......

• Options
    Mr.Studiogrey,

The sensitivity is 98db. The supertweeter is horn, the mid-range is horn (obviously) and the bass horn is "back loaded". This type of speaker, you can place it completely against the back wall.