Skip to content
Options

Vertere : HBS power cable/HB series/Turntable/AC phase management centre

Comments

• Options
    I ear-witnessed it kills the Siltech double crown golden universal usb at 5-6 times the price. After Vetere usb HB, the Siltech sounds blur and constipated.
  • Options
    The Vetere HB Ethernet will arrive after Easter
  • Options
    This is the bear of the best of the best ever USB cable I have ever tried. I had the crystal Absolue dream as a comparison point. I recommend AE to run a full page ad on Audiotechnique to tell the world.
  • Options
    Longinus,

You should also try the Vertere interconnect to go from Trinity DAC to your preamp....another level from what you are using....The appearance of this cable really deceives a lot, including myself, on its power...

Marvel
  • Options
    Dear all

HB USB cables already left UK by DHL yesterday.

HB ethernet will arrive next week
  • Options
    Dear all

HB USB cables already left UK by DHL yesterday.

HB ethernet will arrive next week
  • Options
    Had you received the HB Ethernet?
  • Options
    Yes. All pre sold. Yours will be dispatched to Tokyo by Fedex today.
  • Options
    Please read the last 2 pages of my thread at WBF. Jambo in Australia was shocked.
    http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?16660-Vertere-HB-Series-usb-cable/page3

I will pick up mine tomorrow. Very excited! :)
  • Options
    I already anticipated the HB Ethernet will be great. But I never expect it is that "miraculous!" I feel like changed a very high end power cable on the power amp. This is just brand new out of the damn box!
  • Options
    The HB etherhet breathes reverberation of harmonics in between the musical notes, thereby enlarging the sense of overall space. That is very unusual for an Ethernet cable to acheive such. I concur with Darth Vader that it feels like changing a power cable more than an ethernet. Both the Vetere HB USB and HB Ethernet are game changers but I have to say the Ethernet is a bigger shock because it does not carry musical signal at my end, whereas the HB USB carries data from the trinity PC to the trinity DAC. I connected it from the wall to the router.

TJ, well done again, and you smash everyone by a huge margin.
  • Options
    My group is also very shocked by what an ethernet cable can do to the whole system in terms of noise reduction not only in CAS but also non-cas sources.
  • Options
    I tried mine yesterday.
    I concur with Raymond.
    The real ness of the vocal and guitar! Man!
    It expect it is with ko my Tim reference for sure.
    But it is not only ko, but it brings the inner detail/ harmonic out. No particular emphasis on certain zone, instead everything just right. The stage is wider, the violin is so real!
    I don't expect it will give me the same "shock" as HB phono cable. No more ab after I connected. Just enjoy music until 1am.
    Now my cas is not for causal listening now. It comes very close to LP side. Need to work harder on vinyl side from now.
  • Options
    剛剛聽了HB ethernet demo, 我地青衣小巴隊一次訂了8條。可惜PT第一批,冇留一條比我。
  • Options
    I am using the Vertere HB ethernet cable for the Pro-I2S connection between my MSB UMT Plus transport and MSB IV Plus dac.

I am listening to my favourite : Bach violin solo played by Grumiaux.

Most of the praising descriptive words for HB ethernet cable have been used by users here in the forum. I concur 100%.

What I can only say is that now the music has a "realness" that I haven't heard in my system before.