Skip to content
Options

Vertere : HBS power cable/HB series/Turntable/AC phase management centre

Comments

• Options
    我絕對期待這個氣盤來臨,設計想得非常精密和創新,切勿停留在Forsell的時代幻想它的聲音,教授是奇兵。若能作為Cessaro宇宙的訊源,我大約可以想像到整體的境界,本人始終喜歡長空推Cessaro的表現。
  • Options
    Another batch of 10 Vetere HB power cable to arrive today or tomorrow. They are mostly gone. Please call to confirm availability.
  • Options
    After two weeks of getting known the Vetere HB power cord, I want to share my findings of it with respect specific to the trinity dac. This power cable needs sometime to age to maturity, around 100 hours non stop playing hires by the trinity dac reached before I critically listened to it. It is something special - timing of the music. Maybe not so easy for others to follow, but this cord seems to get the pacing/rhythm so musically right (subjective to my ears and music that I am most familiar with). Pacing of bass notes clearly has a higher amplitude (more jumpy/more elastic) and that renders a feeling of liveliness. Resolution is very high. Imaging is superb from the perspective of locating them surrounded by acoustic space. The resolution of such acoustic space is apparent across over a wide band. Staging is thus wide and spacious. Transients resolution are tremendous without losing the wood resonances of a guitar, for instance. I am particularly impressed by the harmonics of high speed bass notes. The whole range is very open and transparent.

Because the listening perception of bandwidth seems to be much wider than before, some may find the mid range density is not as rich as Gobel statement or absolute creation Tim reference. I second my own observation after I adjusted my speaker positions by narrowing the distance between them by half an inch on both sides. Wow! The density is back but with the openness that is associated with live music. Highly recommended.
  • Options
    我父用了Vetere HB power 在唱盤的電源供應後,進步之大,喜出望外。最令他雀躍的是,不論是交響樂的高潮,又或者是單一個鋼琴,大小音符的動態凌勵了許多。真不明白為何一條電線可以帶來此等進步。
  • Options
    留意到AE show 2間房同時用上vertere HB PC
    作為main supply cable, 就知道吾簡單。收到線之後現用於wadax pre 1 , 完全擊敗沿用之argento 2012 , 速度,能量感,分析力尤其出色。再借比朋友試插CD機,雖然朋友系傳統名牌支持者,亦抵擋不住,結果都系訂多1條。
  • Options
    HB power應用在唱盤電供確實是有驚喜。在DAC和SERVER等等位置也是非常出色。我欣賞HB所帶來的大小動態對比,中低音attack上落幅度進步尤其明顯。
  • Options
    Guess what. i tried it every single gear, it gives the same signature HB sound. Then i tried it on the LPS for my Nas, Router and switch, the improvement is huge. It improved the source files, detail and clarity a lot. Combined with HB ethernet cable, Damn good!
  • Options
    請問會不會有HB喇叭線?
  • Options
    PT called and said he was sending me some exceptional Power Cords. Having tried almost every PC on the earth, including some bespoke ones specially configured for my system, I was not overly excited about this. But after knowing PT for maybe 10 years and trusting him completely, when he says they were something 'different', I immediately plugged them into my Wadax Server. (part of the Wadax Trio). My twin toddlers were having their afternoon nap at the time, and I turned down the volume low, not expecting anything different.
    What I did immediately notice was the fact that even at a low volume the details were present (if not amplified) and the background sound was non-existent. The resolution was ultra high!
    I give it the thumbs! And it is replacing my current bespoke PCs!
  • Options
    請問有冇兄長們聽過HB喇叭缐?
  • Options
    It will come very soon....I am also looking forward to hear it to compare with Skogrand Beethoven.
  • Options
    本人對HB喇叭缐也是十分之期待!總言之,有HB這個label就代表勁。我由USB, Ethernet, interconnect, phono cable 致power cable全部都有,驚喜一浪接一浪,聞說是喇叭缐是Touraj的best work,所以極度期望。
  • Options
    Go to News session
  • Options
    Marvel 兄長,

請問你的系統也能做到鬼域的景界嗎?你的系統和PT差不多是一樣。