Skip to content
Options

Vertere : HBS power cable/HB series/Turntable/AC phase management centre

Comments

• Options
    Sorry, I posted the wrong pic that PT whatsapp me earlier.
  • Options
    I took this one.
  • Options
    Desmond,

PT told me TJ went to your home and installed a pair of HB phono cable for you. How are they doing in your system?
  • Options
    Big Bro Voy,

All I can say is...

What I have experienced at AE does not put me off to listen to music at home.

And TJ is a genuine music lover. During out time together, he always closed his eyes when the music played.

I am sure he wasn't sleeping...

Des
  • Options
    Des兄,

我也去聽了,Vetere的analog source (盤加臂加臂缐)真的把原來在AE多年的reference升華了許多。究竟一條HB phono線在你家系統的貢獻有多大?我好想知道。
  • Options
    Fire4,

There is also another breed of Vertere that many may have overlooked, it is their speaker cable. Altough it is not at the HB level, it produces much more transparency on my mid to treble when I connected one pair from the Cessaro crossover to the treble horn. I was using the stock Cessaro cable do expecting a certain level of improvement when changing to the Vertere speaker cable, it really exceeds my expectation on the clarity and speed it delivers at such price range. In the world of inflation on the prices of hi-end cables, this speaker cable is really a big bang on the buck while everyone is paying much more on the brand name cables with silver conductors!! Really worth a try and comparison.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel哥,多謝你的推介。
  • Options
    火兄,

HB不會改變原有的音色, 不偏不倚, 但會豐富你的聽感.

沒有驚天動地, 彷彿細水長流.

我喜歡這種無添加的質感!
  • Options
    Des兄,

今天我也換上了Vetere HB phono缐在Simplicity 2臂,讀書比你少,所以不
  • Options
    總言之,從前能看到山水,但現在聽到風聲水聲和萬物的呼吸。
  • Options
    Des兄,請問你的phono是什麼?
  • Options
    Kahw兄,

歡迎加入HB! 最近本地音響富豪對Tara labs grand master evolution有好高評價,折扣後大約都要$160,000一對,聞說透明度技驚四座。有機會我想把它和Vetere HB 的 line interconnect 比較下。
  • Options
    小弟有幸聽過 Taralabs GME 數次。
    HiFi元素 如透明度、動態等等 它當然不缺。
    但厲害之處是它 hifi之餘又極自然,令人聽得舒服,忘記了時間。
    S牌皇冠和N牌O丁放在一起就變了庸姿俗粉!

相信 Touraj 基本上是個「LP人」。
    HB 的取向也應相同!

比較起來,分別可能只是表達方式和物值比而已。

My 2 cents.
  • Options
    It will be interesting to compare the Vetere HB against Taralab GME. Vetere is less than half the net price of GME. In the past, I solely looked at price threshold to judge quality. But ever since joining this community, my ego was constantly challenged and I lost every single time.

I and Longinus had plenty of odin and siltech crown before. I couldn't say they are bad. They entertained me for many years. But now my mind is opened up for new ideas. If anyone has a pair of Taralab GME, please bring them to AE for a comparison. Test them on the Zanden Chouku, I beleive results will be conclusive.
  • Options
    Cable fights a lot of fun.