Skip to content
Options

Troy Elite NG/ Troy Elite/Empress/Troy signature by Tripoint

Comments

• Options
    Andrew,

Welcome!AE is not a place that champions the idea of "cost effectiveness". This is a place for the nuts or those damn extremists. Tripoint has been serving us for 4-5 years in this space and the recognition is impeccable and still growing. And I recommend you travel when time permit to HK once to within the AE showroom. You probably have no more questions after the visit.

I can't answer your questions directly because I have no exposure to the Sweden black cats but if that works wonder, we shall see the cats at Lincoln own den. But they don't.
  • Options
    Thanks Voy. The message is loud and clear. If I am every in Hong Kong, a visit to the AE showroom would be mandatory. You and everyone here enjoy your the music and the grounding that makes it flow....
  • Options
    Hello Guys,

I am a long time follower of Audioexotics but first time posting on the forum. I bought Troy Signature and still waiting for it to arrive and have a question. Mr. Yamada of Zanden recommends using the screws at the power inlet for grounding his equipment to the Tripoint. I use 1200 Mk3 phono stage and was wondering how exactly do you do that - connecting quite large cable spades to tiny screws at the power inlets? A photo would be very welcome. Thank you.

M
  • Options
    Marcus

The spade of silver signature is not so big and the wire weight is light. Not a problem at all to connect it to the ground post of Zanden phono.

Where are you based?
  • Options
    Thank you Longinus,

I'm from Slovenia.

M
  • Options
    What a nice listening room!
  • Options
    Thank you and here's mine that came two hours ago...
  • Options
    You must be a happy man now. Are you shocked by the improvement?
  • Options
    6 units will be shipped from the US on Feb 6. They are all pre-ordered with deposits. There will be another 2 coming after Chinese New Year. After this lot, we are talking probably another 2 months of waiting after Easter.
  • Options
    Forgot to post here!
    I upgraded my troy to signature before 2015!
    Improvement is speechless! Another planet!
  • Options
    Sorry Raymond for late reply. Was busy listening to music... Yes I'm shocked and must congratulate you all guys on this incredible find. You were all right, Troy does what you described and I agree with everything you wrote in this thread. Looking forward to try Thor SE grounding cables...
  • Options
    Just received the Troy Signature this week. Never have grounding system before. But once get it connected.
    Amazing! It provides a deeply calm and vivid sound stage!
    Sound so perfect and comfortable!
    Music and Hifi lovers. Must buy item!
  • Options
    Teddy

Troy signature全城也認同它是堅野。愈早把ground noises淸洗禮,就愈來愈明白noises對音樂的影響有多嚴重。
  • Options
    收到troy sig 已經2天,首次使用地盒,從AE forum 早知系掂
    不過親身使用後效果直頭超乎想像!
    單接K10 1條線已經令我呆1呆,毛邊消失,音場深闊,本身已經好靜嘅k 10 變得透明
    接好所有線正式再試,刻意將音量收細,音場依舊,應有盡有
    經troy sig 打掃過後,細節浮現,玲瓏浮凸
    及後再試大音壓,穩如泰山!