Comments

• Options
    The King and the Prince.
  • Options
    It is simply majestic.
  • Options
    The bass radiator at the back.
  • Options
    Various adjustment allows easy integration with different room.
  • Options
    Jorn,

I want to thank you for crafting this exquisite transducer. Now the bar of audio reproduction at AE1 has reached uncharted territory particularly in the analog front concurred by many including Professor Durand. I was touched by the music played by Mr. Zanden for many hours together with Marvel, Cassph and Mr.DV. I was still dreaming about the sound when I fell asleep last Saturday.

I would never have ever thought the new "PRINCE" is actually the new "KING". I need not repeat what Uncle Ray has already written. I just feel you have done something sacred for the audio community. Many people have kept running circles for decades without a clear destination. Maybe, many do not need a destination. But I do. And I am glad there are increasingly more people who share the same belief as I do.

The Agoria is an otherworldly creation. It is alive because of your passion and most importantly - your belief and the very persistence to hold on to this belief. I know well the extreme painstaking difficulty of protecting a belief. We walk through this together.

Thank you.

PT
  • Options
    I am utterly thrilled by the arrival of this speaker after seeing the photos from Munich! If the placement of this speaker is 9ft away from the backwall only backed up by the T1 Sunray, and yet it could keep PT on the seat listening for more than 1.5hrs without any impulsive act to move the speaker, I believe this tells the quality of Agoria is genuinely extraordinary...I will need an audition session this weekend for sure...PT, you are going to be very busy scheduling all these...but I have to be the first...ha ha...
  • Options
    Failed to resist the temptation of the Agoria, I dropped by AE1 on the way to pick up my wife...before I rang the doorbell, I could hear Picture in an Exhibition from inside with clear separations and tonalities....

I met Cassph and another friend in the showroom together with PT, without too much chit chatting, we all sat and listened to the Jazz CD brought over by Cassph which I reckoned I have listened to it when I visited Cassph a few weeks ago....the male vocal and the music at the back were so lively and captivating! Realising the Agoria were just placed casually in front of the mega T1, the soundstage was magnificently wide spread while the objects inside were distinctively identifiable at different heights, depths...very much echoing on Uncle Ray said on the 'layer after layer and structure within structure'....all the tweeter, midrange and bass drivers (8 in total if I counted right) are all seemlessly integrated sewing up a complete and even fabric of tonal picture!!

Regretably I have to leave after staying for 15mins but that was a very rewarding and reassuring 15mins for me and when the door was closed behind me, my son hurried me into the lift while I was still 'hypnotised' by the majestic look and sound of Agoria...

Marvel
  • Options
    Jorn,

Thank you again sincerely for this lifetime achievement of yours. The Agoria is a game changer.

Ray
  • Options
    The Agoria must be best of the best, never heard PT and Raymond both highly endorse on a product like on this speaker. Please share more Thx.
  • Options
    "AGORIA - 亞哥尼亞" 果然是曠世鉅作, 輕易超愈"SUNRAY". 聽完覺得自己對Wilson Maxx 3完全唔入流, 收皮跟住睡覺.
  • Options
    The AGORIA is now being exhibited in th German Ministry of Industry in Berlin to showcase as an example of "cutting edge" in the field of speakers.
  • Options
    PT, I shall see you sharp at 12 today. I will spare 2 full hours with my own recordings. I will bring along an ego-eccentric banker. Let's crash his ego. If you don't mind, please prepare two single shot latte from Pacific coffee.
  • Options
    What a holy cow! The power of dirty money roars! I bite the bullet on the spot. No damn time to fool around with pronounced mediocrities in the field everywhere. And I just didn't like the next delivery is X'mas.
  • Options
    Voy, what amp are you planning to mate with Agoria?
  • Options
    Artemis by Analog Domain