Skip to content

Dalby Vinyl Stabilizer Weight - most exquisite ever made

Comments

• Dalby record weight continues to penetrate into the home of serious vinyl-philes
  • The exiquisitely made Dalby transformers for the upcoming super amplifiers to mate with the D7.
  • Gold version of the Dalby weight...using the rarest core of the Lignum Vitae wood...resulting in more spatial resolution and taking the noise platform of my vinyl to a record low....once again, Dalby has demonstrated their principles and techniques in pushing to the end of the envelope....
  • Doug has finally received the Dalby D7 after 4 months of waiting. Like everything that Dalby does, it is exquisitely made both physically and sonically. What is not shown in the picture is his NVS with Durand' Telos arm.
  • Those Dalby carbon feet are serious stuff. It comes with the D7.
  • To Doug,

You need the specially made Dalby plnith board to get the voice of the D7 right. The best is to use Dalby power cord too. He voices everything holistically.

Congratualtion! You have great taste, willing to stand out from the crowd. Forget all those M10 with 1.4m price tag but renders an impression of "nicely made in Shenzhen". And that's why they sell well in China!
  • Doug, you must be a new mega AE fellow! NVS, Telos, Dalby D7.... what else? What is your alias here on this forum? Please join us.

I have never seen a real D7 but it is majestic. But the ownership of the Dalby Record weight and the Lignum feet already said so much about its supreme exquisiteness.

Dude, don't put the power supply on the tile floor. It rings!! Big brother Jeff can't be too wrong as he is one of the foremost wildest audio playboy on planet eclipsing our beloved Marvel bro by a few planets!
  • To Doug:

Have you already isolated the power supply from the tile floor? I didn't see your amplifiers. What are they? Will you change speakers?
  • 德哥, call PT買塊二手SRA Ohio給"黃金俠"個電源啦! 佢乜size都有!
  • Agree. Get a used SRA Ohio underneath to calm down the mechancial resonances of the power supply. Feet will not do the job well given the hefty weight of it. If I were you, I will try to avoid scratching the highly polished surface of golden chassis.

I am truly curious to learn how good is the D7. And what is your power amplifier? Will you consider going to the Horn camp?
  • Dalby's mechanical damper specially for cables
  • Exquisitely made power connectors by Dalby
  • The exquisite Dalby Ultimate Ground Wire U-1000
  • Most noticeable difference - quietness, higher resolution and more musical - LOVE IT!