Skip to content

Dalby Audio Design Corner

Comments

• Roman's mega system!
  • 早幾天在Roman 兄處試聽 ‘曲’ground cable,短短數小時,試咗不同曲式,爆棚、爵士、人聲等等,除咗一貫 dalby ground cable 背景黑、再黑、更黑,令樂器、人聲更立體更細緻外,’曲’ 給我最大嘅感覺,係能量同節奏嘅控制,試聽富嶽百景時,能量強弱對比、各組鼓形嘅大小比例都交代得好清楚、好聚焦。節奏方便,快、慢、收、放、停頓等等,每個變化令音樂更人性化,氣氛、歌手與樂手技巧表露無遺。

一條超級 ground cable,放在 Roman 處超高水平嘅系統,顯然更有公信力!

• The effect of this ground wire is beyond imagination. Each note was surrounded with a rich layer of air which I never experienced before, allowing a more 3D stage rendering with hall like sound. It is not just giving u a darker background, smoother sound, etc., it is actually eliciting another aspect of the music. This means this ground cable can drain away some noise all my other ground wires can’t drain. This cable has the ability to transform any systems!
    Man
  • How does the Dalby 曲 ground wire
    look like?
  • Anyone know what is the forthcoming Dalby shock?
  • I hope the Dalby Shock is big enough during such depressing period to offer some joy. 
  • New Dalby mat, 背景比破浪更寧靜,有更佳嘅伸延,明顯的!😄
  • Dalby Meda Ethernet 
  • Dalby Eddie Power Cable (limited edition of 88)

• Dalby Flagship USB - JUNDO 純度

• We have been using the Dalby Meda Ethernet cables and the Jundo Ethernet and USB cables since early last year. They are absolutely state of the art and Fabulous.
  • This is in Australia by the way.
  • Hi,

New Member here from U.S.A.

I love your forum and the topics.

I have 8 sets of Duo Lignum Vitae and 4 sets of Single Lignum Vitae Isolation feet under

all my components.Has anyone compared them to his new Lignum Vitae Platinum isolation feet or the Ebony Isolation feet.

Dalby products are such a delight but very rare commodity.

Regards Robert