Skip to content

Troy Elite NG/ Troy Elite/Empress/Troy signature by Tripoint

Comments

• Empress is a no brainier. Who else has not got it? 
  • They are no brainer.  Without empress, coherence of the speakers disintegrate. 
  • I agree that the empress continues much more than "silence". When the EMI is drained by the empress from the crossover is the moment you begin to realise the meaning of "holistic integration amongst the drivers".  
  • Troy Elite 

• What is this supposse to be?
  • TROY ELITE, will replace the Emperor Ground, as the new flagship.
  • My first stuff from AE was the Troy grouding box, this is the most effective device getting rid of grounding noises and we can't listen to music without it. I have 2 Troy serving the front sources/preamp and the other one serving my AMPs and QL subwoofers. Today I replaced one of my Troy with the latest Troy Elite - the black gold, and paired up another Troy with a Dalby grounding cable to serve my front sources and preamp. The outcome really surpassed my expectations, as I thought the improvements could be marginal, the truth is that the outcome is tremendous, the black gold definitely lifts up my gears to another level of darkness but also preserving and enhancing more dynamics and nano-details of the music, that reproduce a much more 3D and continuity of the music that I never experienced before, and it is very clear and easy to tell the differences between the Troy Signature and Troy Elite. hi, Miguel, when will be the delivery of the second patch of black gold. I need another one.
  • Paul,

好少人有Troy Elite。聽PT說,全港只有三台,有十多人比了訂金等侍Miguel交貨!  大草兄也用了一個,留下了和你一相似的感覺:

"哎吔!唔講返十六個字嘅粗口,不足以發洩我今晚聽超級木馬地盒嗰種興奮之情!講真,都唔知Miguel點樣設計呢隻超級木馬,又唔明解佢點解要賣咁叉貴,但係今晚開聲之後,系統那種寧靜度,人聲同樂器的細緻,細節,空氣感同立體感,聲音的分隔度同空間感,都有極明顯的提升,而且仲只係換咗一隻!大佬呀,只係地盒咋喎,點可能有咁嘅反應呢?覺得迷惑!"
  • 乙女,
    呢隻系木馬屠城記的特洛伊大木馬,估它唔到會扭轉乾坤,直搗黃龍,一盒定江山!試過便知我說得恰當。

• Hi Polypaul, thanks for sharing your experience with the Troy Elite. Troy Elite will continue to improve as it burn in and becomes even more organic. Your enthusiasm is my pain, as I too have to wait for my own unit. The first production run of 14 units is all sold out. I know they are at least 10 people that have deposits on the incoming inventory. Even Audio Exotic showroom doesn't have a demo unit. I'm currently working as fast as possible to accommodate everyone. I'm glad you're one of the earlier adopters and enjoying this masterpiece. Please keep us in the loop of future observations as the unit matures. Where is Marvel, the other lucky one?
  • 好一句,一盒定江山!
  • Paul,

特洛伊木馬果然是技壓群雄,Miguel做的Demo十分有説服力,最慘就是我要等到九月後才能一睹風采。你和大草哥都異口同聲被嚇呆,若再煲耐一點,應該更上一層樓!請繼續分享!你現在接了什麼去超級木馬?
  • Paul,

The Troy Elite is truly supreme.  I don't have it until later in the 2nd batch.  But to those who attended the Elite demo last Sunday, together with those who are closed to Lincoln of Audio Technique, they all agree it is "otherworldly" creation.  It is interesting to see some of my friends who spend crazy amount on power cables almost every month but never taken any serious effort on ground noises either make us look crazy from their perspective or we are just way too ahead of the curve.  
  • If anyone has had both Empresses and the Troy Elite, will you  please tell which should be first.
  • Miguel needs to make the jump from his being the only assembler to having multible assemblers, which means a facility. Clearly there is a major market among those who hear a demonstration. I have had problably thirty people who have heard what his original Troy, his Troy Signature, his Thor SEs, etc. can do, but most cannot afford them or cannot get them.