Skip to content
Options

NeoDio

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    換上了"添"喇叭線後, 我和友人一同第一次被"集體感動", Opus系統播出英國女歌手ADELE唱出"Someone Like You"一曲後, 5人中3人眼角泛著淚光.此曲是我測試必備的CD. 
  • Options
    Jeff, pls check email.

Adele is wonderful. I have not heard a song that touches my soul for decades until her "Someone like you". The "21" album of hers is truly great.
  • Options
    Adele is great. The whole album is a piece of great work. The last two tracks were recorded live with acoustics instruments. The delivery of the "conversation like" lyrics engages you right in the first 20 seconds. In a decent system, one should be able to visualize her lyricism.
  • Options
    經大家介紹後, 我也買了Adele的21大碟, 最後的13/14 track非常正! Someone Like you - 不知點解, 聽完一次又一次, 真係一隻好歌
  • Options
    Fundamental always dictates at the end of the day. The immense musicality of Neodio continues to impress. Some owners in HK/China even never heard the brand name before. Upon a short audition session, almost all fall in love immediately. About 72 hours later, they bite the bullet. These are facts, not hype.
  • Options
    The Neodio NR22 is serving a Horn based system powered by Wavac PR-T1/MD805 mono blocks
  • Options
    Sale of Neodio is recession proof.
  • Options
    And the joy part is all owners of NR22 are extremely happy with the music.
  • Options
    Another vinyl-phile with a FM acoustics based system has chosen Neodio as the primary digital source.
  • Options
    The popularity of Neodio NR22 CDP is still ever increasing to more and more customer. This is the system of one of our ex-secreataries (局長) in HK.
  • Options
    我朋友終於由一件頭換了一套CDT加DAC! 真係無野講, ABAB比較証明一定要玩一套才能出真章. 一套Neodio, 一套巨匠, 一個Troy, 全套絕對創造, 真係勝過不少大孖沙! 音色流暢, 立體感有前有後, 堂音豐富, 收放自如, 總體十分和諧, 不易做到.
  • Options
    hello everybody,

I have Tidal Piano Cera loudspeakers, and I was very interested to read that some persons here chose an intergrated CD player or a combo Transport + DAC from French manufacturer NEODIO.

Is it possible to know if there is a big step between the NR22 integrated and the combo Transport + DAC NR Two ?

Then, can you tell me what sort of digital players you had listened to before choosing NEODIO models ? How NEODIO sounds compared with players renowned as MSB Technology / DCS / Emm Labs - Metiner / or Playback Designs ?

Your advices will be very useful for me.
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Clement
  • Options
    sorry, it seems I make a mistake in my previous message :

it seems NEODIO NR series exist now with NR 22 DAC + NR22 Transport ...
    So my questions are the same, but with NR22 Transport and DAC instead of NR Two series.

Thank you
  • Options
    Marc,

The one box player is already great in terms of musicality. Of course, the change from one box to CDT/DAC seperate is quite a big jump. Every single attribute is just better. If you love bigger music like symphonies with stronger presence, I recommend you go for the separate.
  • Options
    Neodio sounds very much like analog particularly in the mid range but speed and transients remain fast. The overall tonal color is slightly warmer than those you mentioned to my limited expereinces.