Skip to content
Options

Facts of life before the encounter of Takumi

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I am just an arrogant old ass barking all the time. I am not realy a social animal. Speaking too straight all the time. I am glad some of you take my words seriously. I just reported my feelings, I am not any reviewers, all I have is some very hard logics apply on this hobbies as there are too many bullshits out there.
  • Options
    Will you get AC2? How's Takumi doing with the Sunray?
  • Options
    Hello guys, after spending an hour on the Takumi driving the Beta horn system. I have decided to order the Takumi. Uncle Ray, your judgment is spot on despite your repeated reminder telling us not to trust you. This is one hell of an amp! And this beta horn system is an expereince. They just disappear into the air despite their sheer dominance in physical size. There is no grain, seamless from top to bottom, and the bass is delivered in a very relaxed manner.
  • Options
    WChow,

Mind you that the cables being used by PT are still the best of breed, I can't imagine what the system would sound like when all the cables that PT has ordered are in place....

marvel
  • Options
    Marvel大大, 聽聞Ralph和Mr.DV對你的系统有良好的評價. 似乎房間的影響真是十分之大.

但最令我感興趣是你竟已出手買了Wavac AC-2, 仲快過你部Tripoint Troy (呢舊幾時到?) 你有冇訂埋Master Refernce Ground wire? 我聽說曾比德大人好似已出了手?

你出手快如閃電, 果然是Marvel大大!