Skip to content
Options

833 的魅力

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know the dimension of the Algame mid driver, is it single wire or bi-wire.
  • Options
    Single wire
  • Options
    Charles,

Are you using SMR EE power cable for the 833? I don't recommend SMR EE. The 833 has unlimited power. Because the damping factor of 833 is just "1" and there is no crossover blocking the energy to the Eufro, you need a power cord with good control ability. The olympic cable should be ok. But FMR is far better. I compared OR to FMR on 833. The FMR has much better control on the bass, the bass also dives deeper, the trebel is smoother. The biggest difference is the bass.
  • Options
    Voy

without any doubt for 833 power but is it your taste?
  • Options
    WChow

using OR for the 833.
    maybe will get FMR later.
    thank for your advise.

• Options
    查兄, 睇來你遲早要整番個瘋狂架, Ptsang的言論好有力
  • Options
    Charles,

OR is ok. Save time, get FMR sooner.
  • Options
    Charles, I always have a hard time accepting Asian colorations. Our listening preferences differ tremendously. I dislike german gang. They are too clean and calm for me. But everyone I trust said Tidal is the exception. But what I am looking for is a tube amp, not transistorized beast. I alwasy like tron for its speedy transients, direct, and open sound. It is a very lively experience. Zanden is an option for me. After tasting the Zanden phono, I pretty much know what is in the cards. We both use Zanden phono. Don't you agree Zanden phono is great? Will you get Wavac phono to complete the suite like WChow and Mr.Studiogrey?
  • Options
    Although i m purely a Chinese, I doesn't like Asia colorations too, and hate US style!

Zanden is different! Last month, I listen to newest Zanden pre-amp with the 300B, I felt the music had been sublimate. This is the first time I had this feel beside DaVinci. I vote to tube amp, it sound more freedom!
  • Options
    Voy,
    Please elaborate Asian colorations. You are right about the German gang,even the DGG recordings are clean and calm. They are too clean and lean for me, the only exception is the older EMT cardtridge and the EMT981 CD player, these 2 babies sound warm with emotion.
  • Options
    Charles,

You will DIE for it.
  • Options
    VR/Charles, when is your Algame Zigma due?
  • Options
    Oh my God, there are so much more details on all frequencies, much much more control. The highs are very delicate, human voices sound like human flesh, and the bass.... run of words to describe. I am in heaven. You will be in heaven with me soon, Charles.
  • Options
    Isn't it really great if we can all go heaven and just listen to beautiful music?
  • Options
    查兄, 聽聞你星期六搞了個833/Horning party. 而且有好正面的評價. 你知啦部833成半球野, 我又係用Eufro, 我好擔'心回家開唔到機! 我等你對ALGAME ZIGMA到, 一定來取經. 連VR大佬一向都好理性都好似難掩興奮心情.