Skip to content
Options

Charles, welcome to the club of Wavac 833 v1.3

13»

Comments

• Options
    The cabinet inside is full of secrets. I believe the bulk of technology is within the cabinet. This must be a serious speaker. The horn guy may throw out the TAD4001 driver as their last defense but I got to agree with VR that the Algame will give very hard time to horn guys in the area of bass, bass and bass.
  • Options
    亞基美喇叭一定有料到, 是所有康寧fans期待已久之作, 所謂路遙知馬力, Eufro的質數己經有十分水準, 淨係過低已是千金難求, 唔夠號角大聲不代表欣賞不到音樂, 但個低唔見了幾節就是個唔易接受的妥協
  • Options
    Bro Fat, when can we have some x-system visit? I am longing to hear your Indian Apple Tree Eufro and likewise, would love to hear your views on my system as well. Need to 'join up' asap and share some tips in playing the 986 as I really find it sophisticated...I tried the ripping of CD into the harddrive and replay it back...not much difference. PT advised me to go for some 24bit file from the internet which I will try searching from some sites (any recommendation?) and I hope it is free of charge and legitimate. This 986, as I told PT, is really pro, very accurate in sounding, big picture type of machine.

Marvel
  • Options
    Vekian Signature真係嚇死我! 密度驚人, 動態還強過天鵝盤!!!!
  • Options
    Mine should be next shipment. I think this shipment goes to you and Marvel bro.