Skip to content
Options

Charles, welcome to the club of Wavac 833 v1.3

Comments

• Options
    Fix your room first, all else is secondary. Please don't show a cup with half water in this regard.
  • Options
    食沙佬中音冇接駁單野冇人聽得出, 真係比Jlam玩Q死!
  • Options
    發哥

而且的感受係一個 "等" 字.

Charles
  • Options
    查兄, 聽聞你仲了"姨姨"毒, 現在不能自拔, 需要更多"姨姨"毒維持身命
  • Options
    發哥

EE 毒早就有啦.
    只係發起上呢好難受.
    不過就算我用緊都會很低調的, 不會係有EE唔係有EE的.

Charles
  • Options
    查兄, 不需太低調, 好多AE巴打都是EE追隨者, 最緊要係把EE發揮到它的身價. 究竟EE和SMR SE的最大分別是什麼?
  • Options
    I thought u got G7毒.
  • Options
    Charles,

Your Wavac HE833v1.3 is ready for pickup in Japan next Monday. I hope it is on time and arrive HK later next week. The SRA Ohio XL+2 are all ready too. I am glad to know the Bergman is kicking ass in your system now.

I shall visit you soon.

• Options
    查兄, 嘩好大陣丈的升級行動, 我也高興埋一份. 亞基美喇叭幾時有?
  • Options
    查兄,正啊!!!!!!
    看來要來個833團,家訪下至得 
  • Options
    The masterpiece from Tommy Horning - "ALGAME".
  • Options
    This pair go to VR
  • Options
    The Eufro is a small/medium scale. The Algame is the "Real Deal" Don't be fooled by the number of isobraic bass drivers from behind. More drivers means more "division of labor", less works for each drivers, and hence easier to drive.
  • Options
    This is going to give the "horny" guy some very hard time on the meaning of bass and deep deep bass. I am getting real horny now.
  • Options
    Hello to the gangs of 833. Once I called myself "Mr.Wavac", but after so many 833 users in this AE community, I have decided to change my alias to "W.Chow." The LCR-X2, PR-T1 and 833 v1.3 completes my system here.

The Horning "Algame" looks serious and interesting to me. I am sure it will give horny guys some very hard time.