CD 係 CD
    LP 係 LP
    我明白 J.Lam 的意思.
    你明唔明?
  • Options
    Marvel 大大

我會選擇 Zanden.
  • Options
    Charles, I hope you live happily in another world. I shall join you soon. Which Morini record send you to heaven?
  • Options
    Charles, thanks...yes, I need to keep Zanden as it has an exclusive super clock! I am also interested to hear the Zanden Phono Mk3 !!

For the LP, let's chat as I can recommend many to you which are of moderate prices but good recording. PT's are also very good choices as I always follow him but some of the them are very expensive and stupid hands like me might screw a few.

Marvel
  • Options
    Charles,

Of course i also appreciate the thoughts behind Jlam's earlier saying about the analog and digital source. I won't give up CD and in fact will try a bit more later when there are super transport and/or DAC coming up....My constraints as always are space and $$. I need to free the space to setup 2 phono in order to play both Big Bird and Air Bullet plus the fact that I need the top floor for the Air bullet.

Marvel
  • Options
    Bergmann waiting for Mr.Bergmann...Marvel dares not to touch anything except to carefully unboxed it and put it in the place of Zanden sitting on the 'top deck'. Zanden as a result goes to the bottom together with the DAC. Operational wise, it is slight inconvenient to use CD but it is 'manageable'.
  • Options
    Marvel, you shouldn't complicate the leveling adjustment job by putting the turntable on another spike. That's the last thing you would like to do with an air-bearing design. Take them out.
  • Options
    Raymond, I agree with you.
  • Options
    Raymond, Hung,

Thanks...I don't have spike plates at the moment but I don't want to have the spikes going into the Craz rack so this is an interim until I can find proper spike plates for the TT. My SRA for it is not ready yet so I will be moving the TT around lat