Dso, thank you for your order of Wavac 833 v1.3

124»

Comments

• Options
    maybe he cannot resist the fatal attraction of the 833
  • Options
    Marvel大大, 揪唔揪機呀?
  • Options
    Both r great amp, but does we need to A/B both amp which in different circuit/sound? i think Marvel & Dso get the right & suitable amp for themselves.
  • Options
    Raymond,

Me and Charles already discussed using FMR to replace OR during the party, but I will borrow a pair possibly from PT to validate this idea before biting the bullet.

Drilling holes may ease the problem from the rear wall, however I may need to drill 12 holes which there is no chance to convince my boss at home to accept. But I will seek for other avenues to solve the problem, say diffusors or absorbers.

Already used NOS for the driver tube and the result is stunning.

I do agree both are excellent amp, but since many AE fellows would like to know their differences, it's fun to set up a party in my place to compare them, right Marvel bro?
  • Options
    Agree totally with DSo, no intention whatsoever to reach any conclusion on the comparison but certainly may drive DSo crazy in getting AC1 all over the place because I think the AC1 really add magic to the overall performance of my 805 let alone the design of the circuitry of the amp.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel, Dso,

You guys getting crazy like us in Taipei! We do this all the time. Jeff, right?
  • Options
    When is the battle?