Skip to content
Options

查兄,av-forum內的讚美是指你糸統嗎?

Comments

• Options
    Such a relief!

Was using the Esoteric 1394 cable as a stand in.... it sucked.
    With the SMR pair back in action, I got the bandwidth, dynamics, resolutions back in spades. Just like all good things, usually one doesn't notice how good it is until it's gone.

Do argento make phono cable (going from tone arm to step-up xformer?)
  • Options
    Matthew,

Argento doesn't not exactly has a phono cable. I am using the Serenity Reference SE from the tonearm to the phonostage. Like you said, more bandwidth, more dynamic and more of everything. It betters the siltech compass phono easily. I sold it and get a bunch of money back. I can't imagine SMR as phono cable.
  • Options
    查兄,聽聞你好快升級玩Heritage dac,果然勇猛有型。
  • Options
    查兄,你有冇Party呀?
  • Options
    Marvel bro, how's the silver bat with the new tubes?
  • Options
    Voy,

AFter more than 20 hours burning in, the cryo tubes give a calmer and darker background without altering all the characteristics of the Syren. Musical objects are simply having more spatial cue and separations but yet their inter-articulation and coherence remain intact. A very positive and cost effective upgrade to the Syren.

What is your findings?

Marvel
  • Options
    發哥

我為你開個 party , 你幾時有時間呀.

Charles
  • Options
    查兄,我等你升級到Heritage解碼後才拜訪。聽聞你去了Marvel哥處取經,可否同大家分享下?我對佢個Craze Rack最有興趣,但我真係買唔起呢。

你有冇唸過問Grey兄借對833推大Horning? 我不能想象咩料!
  • Options
    發哥

升級到Heritage 我在計劃中.
    聽過 Marvel 大大的系統後, 回味無窮, 我都想問下 Marvel 大大係唔係唔鍾意低頻?
    借833 就免了, 我怕會出事.

Charles
  • Options
    發哥

不如你開個party, 我第一個報名.

Charles
  • Options
    Charles,

You find something wrong with Marvel's bass?

Ju
  • Options
    查兄,我處唔夠班,浪費你時間。Marvel大哥的系統有什麼令你回味?他的低頻表現如何?
  • Options
    Compared to Eufrodite, Neo cannot produce the level of layering and solidity which I can feel on a brief 2 weeks' audition of Eufrodite in my system a couple of months ago. That may be part of the findings by Charles who had been very attentive listening to my system.

Charles, please do share more. At this moment, I can only remain status quo without attempting to tilt the tonal balance that I managed to achieved through cables and gears. I see some further improvement can be made on room tuning and that is something I'd need to further draw PT's expertise on.

Thanks for highlighting the point which I totally agree.

Marvel
  • Options
    Marvel, it's time to change speakers. Where is the Cessaro super horn? You change gears as fast as lightning, buy craze rack without 2nd thought. This is unlike you. The whole community knows for long time your speakers is the bottleneck - it is good for the old standard but for your superb front ends, the bandwidth, transparency, off axis response, dynamic are all limited.

I know Neo so well as Jeff used it for almost 3 years, quite a long time, until he listens to the Horning Eufrodite, then Cessaro.

As far as room acoustics in your case, your friend is a few blocks away. If you know the problems are there, why don't you fix them earlier?

Hung
  • Options
    發哥

你唔好客氣啦, 比個機會我欣賞下你的系統.
    Marvel 大大的系統真的另我回味, 它已擁有音響中最重要的元素, 一套 Zanden 的聲音就已經另我回味無窮啦.
    它的低頻表現很好.

Charles