Skip to content
Options

查兄,av-forum內的讚美是指你糸統嗎?

Comments

• Options
    At 10:45pm, even Buddha could not save Charles. He sms me from China and said, "I am deadly poisoned".
  • Options
    Charles, can you share more?
  • Options
    Charles, I know these are damn good tubes. How good are they? Are you happy?

PT, please send them to me on Monday!
  • Options
    發哥

我念佛經都無用, 呢隻膽好毒呀,

換膽後第一個感覺係人聲滋潤甜美, 當 run-in 幾小時後高音比以前更輕柔, 再過幾小時後, 真的叫人興奮, 低頻更有線條和乾淨, 而家我感受到什麼低頻都能夠離箱, 只是換了膽竟然可以有這麼大的變化. 不知道再過幾日後會唔會再有變化呢.

Charles
  • Options
    查兄,我都話你死梗啦!PT的招式例不虛發!連低頻都離到箱,真唔簡單,再搞落去,我諗你好快要玩Heritage,因為唔夠聽。

不要再念佛經,對Wavac和Horning都冇用。

• Options
    查兄,你就好.我都想知我對833有無蛋換.
    你部805的INPUTSTAGE,有無想過都換蛋?
    下一步有否什麼upgrade計劃?
  • Options
    studiogrey,

Your 833 uses original 833 made by RCA. The best already unless you want to change taste and switch to 833 made by GE.
  • Options
    studiogrey, tell PT to get you 2 pairs of cyroed 12AU7 for your PR-T1.
  • Options
    Philip Hing, the 833 used KT-88 and 437A for input stage, the KT-88 changed to re-issue gold lion already. I can't enjoy the upgarde anymore!
    Did you try SMR EE inter-connector before? can share some experience on it?
  • Options
    Can't afford EE. Heard once in PT's setup, the EE are freaking real sound!
  • Options
    grey兄是否心思思是玩姨姨,服侍下833大將軍?
  • Options
    發哥,只係好奇一問姐.
    Philip哥同其他用家都話近真聲,咁係咩取向?
    Argento越上級越厚聲,EE會否再厚聲啲(比SMR)?
  • Options
    I think it is not a matter of more thickness. The EE has more bandwidth, more details, more of everything. Every voice sounds different, not just thick, this makes the sound real. For example, in boy's choir record, the SMR, you can see clearly there are layers of boys standinng. This is very transparent and 3D. With the EE, you can hear the different boy has different voice. Some are thicker, some are thinner, some has more high voice, some low voice. This is amazing. But your speaker and rest of components must be able to show this. I listened to this performance with the Orpheus Heritage dac is in the system.
  • Options
    Sound interested! I think the EE sound may like a selector before.
    I imagine the top class gear made everything sound excellent despite it is not real for the material.
    So many cables can reproduce the real sound, why pay more for it?
  • Options
    The EE series in my eyes are top guns in the cable game. It sounds beautiful with my Zanden. It's not a matter of real or surreal, it justs sound right and beautiful. The mid-range is incredibly smooth and full of flesh. The EE has incredible dynamics that the SMR lacks in comparison. Pitching of bass notes is excellent.