Skip to content
Options

How is the zero/O1SE combo doing?

Comments

• Options
    PT

你塊板好堅呀.
  • Options
    Even Mr.Zanden is using Acoustic System's Hi Fi rack, they must be good! The SRA Ohio XL+2 platform are even more crazy! I got two under my Wavac mono blocks.

• Options
    Hi, Charles,

You have made quite a few changes recently! I have used a few wooden platforms for my gears and I feel the spactial cue and separation can attain a higher level using these platforms. I still have a few on my gears even when I am a Craz guy.

Predicting your path, I think the Vitus will go soon...Wavac preamp should be a very good match I suppose and in hindsight, you will find Vitus not as dynamic as it should be. Wavac belongs to the camp of energy and to some, it would be coloration. Souldn't music be energetic and reflect the passion of the performer? I have a friend who has a pair of VitusSM100 power, he might be interested at your preamp, let me know when your new preamp would arrive (don't waste time matching any preamp with your new power amp la).

At your convenience, hope I could come along with PT when he visits you next time.

Marvel

Marvel
  • Options
    poison 0..0"
  • Options
    Charles, Since my setup not sound very well but I invite you to listen my pr-t1 if interested.
  • Options
    Another join the Wavac club? Should I give up my Kondo?
  • Options
    Charles, which wavac model did you shoot? Is it the preamp or the poweramp?
  • Options
    Marvel 兄

部 vitus 已經有人訂了.
    只要你唔介意遠我當然歡迎.

Cheers
    Charles
  • Options
    Studiogrey 兄

多謝你的邀請.
    我怕聽完後不想回家呀.

Charles
  • Options
    Ken Chiu 兄

我買了 Wavac 的MD805 poweramp, 而preamp 在未決定買 pr-x2 定 pr-t1. (買 pr-ti 機會大 D)

Charles
  • Options
    Better go to pr-ti, this is the best pre-amp for my choice& my only choice..
  • Options
    Charles,

If I got the money, I will go straight to PRT-1 as well. Hows the Eufro doing in your place?

Bigpiece
  • Options
    Can't agree more. PR-T1 :) Go Go Go
  • Options
    Shoot us some photos after your amp arrives. Allow the 805 tubes to warm up at least 100 hours to show muscle in the bass.
  • Options
    部 805 到咗.