Skip to content
Options

How is the zero/O1SE combo doing?

Charles,

I hope you are enjoying every bits of this superb source. Post some photos here if you have time. I will buy you some CDs.

PT

Comments

• Options
    yesterday, 我去了charles家裡, 煩了他一個晚上, 真不好意思^^, 我再次聽orpheus zero + one 解碼 一組的威力. 真的妙不可言. 當我第一首所試的是carmen第一個track及舒伯特的4重奏, 細節及細緻度好豐富, 結像定位非常浮(突), good^^ 我家裡暫時做不到, 因為我只有zero cd機, 唉^^" 另外播羅亞方舟的上帝所出的聲加上整個舞台出了來, good^^

另外pt你會什麼cd呀 是不是好的cd, 預我呀^^
  • Options
    PT

我非常享受這套組合.
  • Options
    zero + one se + Argento SMR 真的有意想不到的效果
  • Options
    神奇的木棋
  • Options
    What is the red color cable?
  • Options
    自從買下第一條 Flow之後我已經肯定了 AE 不是一般的音響公司.
    再經 PT 幫我的房間做了修正後我更加確信 AE 跟其它的音響公司完全不可以相提並論, AE 的音樂文化, 知識, 都是我預計之外的.

在末做房間修正之前我對自已的房間都很滿意, 因為我的 speaker 可以擺離後牆 7-8 呎和我的房間有26呎深所以音牆, 深度, 都唔錯而低頻又不亂. 但經過PT 把我的房間修正後完全變成另一種境界, PT 亦發現我的訊源方面係最弱, 他建議我換部 Orpheus 的 zero + one se 會有明顯的改善, 我對 Orpheus 的了解不多但我相信PT 和 AE 代理的產品不會令我失望. 今日我完全明白PT 為什麼建議換 Orpheus. PT 我非常滿意 zero + one se + Aargent smr 這個組合. 還有那些神奇的木棋.
    我在此衷心的多謝 PT 和 AE.

• Options
    Philip Sung

Venture Ruby
  • Options
    Charles,

Thank you for your kind words on AE. Without PT, there is no AE.

JLam
  • Options
    hello Charles, 今天剛剛有新朋友來我家裡聽horning speaker, good^^ 哈哈 但始終差你的解碼, 借給我用住先0..0"
  • Options
    Yesterday I visisted butcher for listening to his horning speakers. Butcher is a very nice gentleman and my sincere thanks to his hospitality. The dynamic of the speakers is stunning and I could feel the authority of an orchestra, when the Carmen suite was played. The songs sung by Choi Kam was so vivid. The room accoustic treatments by PT is really something that enables the speakers singing freely in a comparatively small room.
  • Options
    Charles, I am not familiar with Venture. Maybe a good idea to use argento serenity all through your system.

• Options
    Philip Sung

you are right, i will consider it.
  • Options
    Charles,

Let's not waste time. I will arrange the Horning Eufrodite to go to your home to test the ability of your amp, which shouldn't be a problem. If not, we just forget it for the time being. If yes, you have one less component to worry, i.e. no need to change amplifier.

I will fix the other 2 silver on the side wall of your ceilings.

PT
  • Options
    PT

你安排好時間就通知我.
    如果我的amp 能夠控制到 the horning Eufrodite 就買它.
    如果不能的話只有買細 horning 吧.
  • Options
    Are you free on Saturday? I can send them to you for trial.